Sales Enablement at mParticle is responsible for overall productivity & effectiveness of the sales organization. This is a unique opportunity to transform how we sell & set the foundation for rapid growth.
In this role youll partner closely with the sales org & teams across mParticle to drive key initiatives including: new seller onboarding, continuous learning, content development, adoption of sales process / methodology, & more. Youll also help set the vision for strategic programs & ensure were meeting the needs of mParticle as a whole.
Were looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success operating in a fast-growing environment & solving problems with limited oversight. Were looking for an owner who focuses on execution & results, a creative who turns complex problems into ambitious goals, & a collaborator who gets energy working with stakeholders to create the best programs possible to drive sales excellence.
What youll get to do
- Manage strategic projects that drive sales productivity.
- Oversee new seller onboarding & deliver continuous learning / training programs.
- Support development of sales assets (including pitch decks, data sheets, battle cards, etc.).
- Conduct ongoing evaluation with sales leaders, sales directors, & other stakeholders across the GTM organization to understand & address enablement needs.
- Oversee adoption & maintenance of systems for content management, learning management, conversational intelligence, & more.
- Build data-backed systems & structures for measuring the efficacy of sales enablement initiatives & adjust target areas for ongoing improvement.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in a similar role at a high-growth tech company.
- Relevant experience in designing & delivering sales enablement programs.
- Familiarity with enterprise software sales process / methodology.
- Previous experience in sales, pre-sales, or other customer facing roles is a plus.
- Exceptional skills in project management, stakeholder management, verbal / written communication.
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web & apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as NBC Universal, Spotify & Airbnb among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 1 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $5 billion in e-commerce transactions & processes over 250 billion API calls. Recognized as one of Crains 100 Best Places to Work three years in a row & named to Gartners Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development list, mParticle has 100+ employees & is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, & London.
Here at mParticle we embrace the differences that make us unique. We are dedicated to building an inclusive environment that fosters respect & celebrates an array of backgrounds & perspectives.
Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.