Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce companies in the world, & have featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 10 main offices across the world ( New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, & Singapore) with 750+ clients globally including Fortune 100 companies like HSBC, Sainsbury's, Spotify, Asos & Microsoft. We've been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to 1000+ employees globally, & raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021.
As our growth accelerates further we are looking to hire 1,500 positions globally in the next 3 years. We are looking for talented people like you to join us & help us continue to innovate & improve online experiences for all. We want the most ambitious, unique & enthusiastic people to join us & help us in this mission. Come join the #CSquad family!
About the Opportunity:
As our first Global Lead Buyer for Real Estate, Facilities & Professional Services, your challenge will be to build & manage the Categories, globally.You are the Procurement's primary business partner for global Real Estate & Facilities-related projects & initiatives. You also lead procurement needs for all HR services (temp labor, contractors, consulting, recruitment fees, learning & training, benefits..), internal events & Travel categories .
This position has a major impact on the company's ability to deliver on its rapid expansion plan & to deliver best-in class services contributing to our employees' experience, within cost objectives.
If you have experience in Real Estate, Facilities & Professional Services procurement, willing to work in a fast paced international environment, having an intrapreneurial collaborative spirit & being ready to embrace challenges, we'd love to meet you!
What You'll Do:
The Category Lead Buyer is a global & strategic procurement function, responsible for defining & executing the assigned category best practices, sourcing strategy, cost optimization & vendor panel consolidation, in collaboration with the internal stakeholders.
She/he is responsible for a growing procurement spend (> $30M) on a global scope.She/he combines creative thinking & factual analysis to develop appropriate strategies in close collaboration with the her/his main internal clients from the People Team.
Reporting, to the VP Global Procurement, Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Build our tender framework & processes (market sourcing, RFx package, T&C's analysis & negotiation, scorecards, contract review with Legal & Security...),
- Raise awareness of Procurement best practices & act as a key business partner & enabler
- Be the Global Procurement Lead for all new & recurring projects in your portfolio & contribute as the subject matter expert for sourcing strategy & planning, in collaboration with Finance & with the business teams
- Establish strong relationship with internal stakeholders, & work closely with them to monitor existing contracts expiration, to coordinate new projects & to define sourcing strategies while leveraging preferred suppliers
- Execute procurement tasks, lead tenders/RFPs/RFQs to support on time project launches, delivering value & achieving cost targets through negotiations
- Develop & maintain Procurement action plan, dashboards & performance metrics
- Contribute to the roll-out of Procure-to-Pay processes & tools to drive operational efficiency & added value services across business, Security, Legal & Finance teams
- Manage strategic vendors relationship & lead supplier performance review to strengthen & maximize business partnerships for long term success
- Support the company CSR ambitions through the selection of the best partners
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, Procurement & Supply Chain
- 4 years minimum experience in a Global Procurement organization, with experience in Real estate & Facilities as a must-have, driving categories strategies, performing vendor & contract management, negotiating & running tenders
- Demonstrated ability to think globally & strategically, with a strong focus on effective stakeholder relations, while bringing changes within the organization
- Strong negotiation skills with knowledge of cost model approach such as material breakdown, benchmarking, demand management, etc
- Knowledgeable about the supply market & supplier capabilities, geographically
- Demonstrated ability as a Project Manager who can prioritize workload & manage multiple projects within cost & schedule
- Strong analytical & organizational skills
- Collaborative, but also work with significant autonomy
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Fluent in English
- Out of the box thinking & curiosity are must have
- Capacity to leverage external networking to bring best practices
What Makes You Stand Out from the Crowd:
Beyond hard skills, we are looking for a professional with the capacity to create from scratch, to be fully hands-on, to be force of proposition & with an open & collaborative mindset, with the ultimate objective of making Procurement a trusted advisor to all CS teams