Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The production supervisor position is responsible for supervising all production employees with focus on their designated teams. The production supervisor is expected to be able to work in a manufacturing & assembly environment. This work environment requires the Supervisor to enforce & follow all safety, GMP & SQF policies/procedures. This position plans & assigns work to their employees while recommending improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures & working conditions when needed.
You will ...
- Respectfully communicate with all employees & leads.
- Provide coaching & development to shift hourly associates.
- Provide all employees with necessary tools, proper training & corrective direction.
- Report information & update managers throughout every shift with knowledge of that days production.
- Resolve employee issues through appropriate problem resolution.
- Check & respond to emails in a timely manner.
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety & morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
- Work to continuously improve processes.
- Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls & provides regular progress reports to Associate Production Manager/Manager during the shift.
- Submit paperwork at the end of the shift.
- Conduct daily shift meetings & safety meetings with employees.
- Conduct interviews for nonexempt shifts within department.
- Perform accident investigations.
- Manage department priorities as situations arise.
- Track absenteeism & timekeeping daily.
- Perform accident investigations & notify management as appropriate
- Hands-on Leader: you're on the front lines, leading from the trenches & driving change from within
- Agile: you roll with the punches & dont get overwhelmed easily, you adapt quickly to change & know how to deliver results in a fast-paced, autonomous environment
- Results-driven: natural problem solver with high level of integrity & excellent follow-through on tasks
- Strategic: you're able to recognize & resolve situations that are ambiguous or challenging, focus on meeting or exceeding goals, & pave the way for efficiency
- Customer-focused: you are slightly obsessive-compulsive when it comes to customer experience & strive to deliver a product that is second to none
At a minimum, you have...
- Required: High School Diploma or GED or related work experience
- Preferred: At least 1-3 years of supervisory experience in a production environment
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends and/or holidays
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.