Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Our Design department is a multi-disciplinary team comprising brand design, marketing design, product design, design operations, content strategy & service design. We work cross functionally with just about every team from marketing, to product, to employee experience to deliver a unified customer experience & make things feel like Mailchimp.
We are looking for experienced service designers who will help us differentiate with a world-class customer experience that consistently outpaces expectations & transforms our offering from a quality product to an indispensable service that our customers love & rely on. Were looking for those who care deeply about their customers, are able to understand complex systems of information & simplify that information for others, & will bring a strong process-oriented design methodology.
As a Service Designer at Mailchimp, you:
- Enjoy collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders
- Love exploring the latest & greatest processes & methods
- Work to help define clear problems, hypotheses & goals based on research & data to map experiences
- Can adapt quickly & take action on insights while staying focused on results
- Are customer focused & value diverse perspectives
What youll do here:
- Responsible for articulating & mapping user journeys & holistic view of the experience by identifying critical touchpoints, how those touchpoints are connected, & how people experience the Mailchimp brand
- Work to identify & prioritize opportunities that will inform our experience strategy
- Balance stakeholder needs & facilitate alignment
- Responsible for ensuring the end-to-end experience meets or exceeds the needs & objectives of your customers & meets our core business objectives in a measurable way.
Wed love to hear from you if you have:
- An ability to autonomously explore undefined problem spaces to establish clarity & structure
- A proven track record & a passion for designing compelling user experiences; bonus if you have experience empowering small business owners
- Experience with a range of human-centered & accessible design techniques such as conceptual models, personas, user journeys, service blueprints, wireframes, & interactive prototypes to convey the expanse of a users experience.
- Experience navigating, coordinating, facilitating discussions between multiple lanes of business
- Experience conducting research through competitive analysis, rapid prototyping, & in-person testing & interviews with customers
- Experience working with Miro & Figma; or the ability to quickly learn these tools; bonus if you have experience working with tools like Qualtrics, Pendo, or Looker.
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.