Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
About the position
We are looking for a self starting intern with strong analytical, problem solving & leadership skills. Together with our senior management, the intern will assist a dynamic team of professionals to design & implement solutions to enhance our business. The intern will have the opportunity to work on a variety of ad hoc analytics projects that range from operations, finance, menu & product, & supply chain. The internship will be focused on supporting our newest ready-to-eat brand, Factor75, while we work to both scale growth & integrate under the HelloFresh family of brands.
- Work with upper management to identify improvements & business processes
- Assist departments with ad hoc requests for data & analysis
- Deep dive into requests & develop queries, analysis plans, & turning our data into something actionable
- Support Senior Executives on our team in developing, implementing & executing across a variety of strategic initiatives
- Educate senior management with analytical findings to better the business
- Identify, prioritize, structure, & solve an array of other complex business problems, through the use of analytics & business judgment
- A senior completing your last year
- Exceptional academic record with a degree from a top tier college or university
- Operations enthusiast who is willing to learn & jump into a number of projects
- Expert in Excel & PowerPoint while other statistical analysis software is a plus
- Preferably studying Business Management, Finance, Supply Chain, or Economics but all students are welcome to apply!
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving & constantly evolving high growth environment
Duration: 10-week paid internship. You must be able to commit full-time (Monday-Friday, 9am - 6pm), & have the right to work full-time in the US for the duration of the internship.
Start date: June 14, 2021
Application Deadline: March22, 2021
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.