Vimeo is looking to hire a VP of Product to oversee its Workflow + Collaboration Group. This group consists of several distinct product teams focused on video uploading, management, teams & collaboration, & our core mobile applications. You will manage dedicated product managers across these teams & ensure that all work together in order to seamlessly create a unified & collaborative experience that scales from self service to enterprise. Reporting directly to our SVP of Product & working closely with our other product VPs you will help define the future of Vimeo & build the most comprehensive end-to-end solution for video creators & companies using video to grow their business.
What youll do:
- Oversee & align multiple roadmaps across PMs & teams as well as with the larger Vimeo-wide strategy to enable professional video management & collaboration at scale
- Ensure a scalable platform across single users to multiple users & from self-serve users to enterprise users
- Ensure data & quantitative impact are at the forefront of each teams efforts & are based on proper opportunity assessments
- Manage, recruit, & grow a team of PMs
- Build upon Vimeos data-supported strategies for development, while cultivating a culture of product specialists ahead of trends & user needs
- Create a collaborative & inclusive environment that is respectful, open-minded, & effective, & foster a team culture of accountability & self-management
- Work closely with leadership across Vimeo teams, including Engineering, Product Marketing, & BI/Analytics to build cohesive products for all parts of the business
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 10+ years of experience building digital products, including products built from scratch as well as through the entire product lifecycle
- Bachelors or Masters degree, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience managing Product teams, with a passion for developing the careers of high-performing product managers
- Demonstrated effective partnership with people & teams across a large part of Vimeo
- Leader driven by data, able to successfully balance quantitative & qualitative input to make decisions
- Experience with and/or significant passion for video, & the rapidly shifting video landscape is a bonus
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 175 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 600 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.