Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Associate Manager, Content Management & Communications (Customer Care) Job Description:
Content & Communications executes internal communications to all levels in the Customer Care organization that directly influence business awareness. You will handle the delivery & maintenance of materials needed to support the successful execution of operations & the customer experience. The Associate Manager fosters employee engagement through information. You will be the voice of HelloFresh promoting effectiveness & transparency through creative content. HelloFresh is searching for a team member with solid fundamentals in communications, organizational development & content management. You will be asked to travel up to 15% within the United States & internationally.
You will ...
- Organize communications & training support materials to different audiences including new hires, & existing agents, & CC leadership.
- Work with CC partners to draft & share communication deliverables (e.g. department-wide process/product update emails, SOP documentation, & instructional presentations).
- Manage internal communications related to customer experience awareness efforts; provide direction & coaching to team members as needed.
- Evaluate & evolve communication processes by soliciting feedback from department leads, global partners & team members through surveys, calls, daily interactions.
- Foster communication plans, promoting brand identity to increase measurable coordination across products.
- Manage content creation, distribution, & measurement of read rates across all medium platforms.
- Report to Senior Manager & establish learning goals & content effectiveness.
- Forecast operational & communication needs.
- Lead presentations through classroom training, demonstrations, e-learning, on-the-job trainings, meetings, & workshops.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in policies, procedures, products, or expectations relevant to CC & update knowledge management system (KMS) & assessments accordingly.
- Support CC with development activities, such as product changes, needs assessment, & performance management.
- A connector of complex (often technical) information to different audiences
- A public speaker with excellent written skills
- Impeccable detail management
- Knowledgeable of adult learning & training techniques
- An identifier of problems & find solutions
- Social positively partners & inspires others
- BA/BS degree in Organizational Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Adult Education, Human Resources, Journalism & Communications or a related field required
- 3 years of experience providing support communications, learning & organizational development or call center/customer service training required
- 1 year of experience leading a team within a training function
- The ability to travel up to 15% within the United States & internationally required
- Strong toolkit of various training resources
- This position's essential functions demand the performance of the following physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Prolonged periods working at a desk & on a computer
- Read information on a computer screen & inputting data into a computer system
- Competitive Salary 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.