As you may have read in the news ..
HelloFresh Acquires Ready-to-Eat Meal Company Factor75
- The acquisition marks the next step in HelloFreshs growth plan in the US to strengthen its leading position & to expand its total addressable market
- Both companies will benefit from their combined resources, operational excellence & data-driven approach
We are extremely excited by this news as we add to the range of products available to our customers.
So what is Factor?
We believe that health & wellness starts with food & what you put into your body. Our goal is to help our customers achieve their health & wellness goals. We focus on being physically fit & healthy with nutritious, purposeful eating. We want to help real people achieve real results without sacrificing time & energy trying to sort through the overwhelming amount of information.
We use the freshest, highest quality ingredients available, & our in-house culinary team is constantly working to optimize the nutritional value of every single meal. Meals arrive fresh & are fully prepared- simply heat in the microwave or oven & enjoy!
We are seeking an experienced Transportation Supervisor who must execute the production plan made by the Ops Manager & supervise the CDL & Shuttle Drivers throughout the shift. In this role, you will manage the scheduling of trucks & drivers as well as shipment intercompany & external. In this role you will oversee multiple activities simultaneously & take ownership of the output of drivers. You will also be responsible for exhibiting a strong working knowledge of all Logistics
As the Senior Manager, Add-Ons Product Strategy within Factor, you will be responsible for owning & growing Factors add-on business from start to finish. Add-ons are important items offered on Factors weekly menu that allow customers to consume Factor products throughout the day: snacks, beverages, desserts, etc. This involves advanced multi-week planning, supply chain management, innovation of new products, packaging design, balancing competing priorities, & working with numerous stakeholders to achieve a diverse mix of products for Factor customers each week. Add-ons support Factor customers dietary lifestyles & innovation should reflect customer feedback & market trends. This role is pivotal in helping us continue to succeed as a leading ready-to-eat meal provider.
- Identify opportunities for new add-on launches & optimize the assortment of existing products
- Identify gaps with current product offering, partner with internal data resources, & ideate solutions to fill customer needs & drive incremental growth through new solutions
- Collaborate with internal & external partners to ideate, negotiate, design, & launch new products
- Coordinate with key internal stakeholders including Operations & Marketing teams to bring new products to life
- Own & manage our add-on database & long-term calendar, updating weekly based on customer feedback & business priorities
- Leverage the add-on database & other tools to plan weekly add-on offerings that achieve a number of goals & constraints related to customer satisfaction, operational feasibility, & company profitability
- Analyze weekly product performance, contribute to identification of opportunities for improvement
- Serve as liaison between key stakeholders in operations, product, & culinary
- Be a voice of the customer & promote a data-driven culture in our office
- Stay on top of competitor & market trends, develop regular reports to inform product strategy
- Translate qualitative & quantitative customer data into insights to understand customer needs & inform future add-on pipeline decision making
- Create business cases for add-on focused strategic initiatives with detailed stage & gate plans, financial rigor & potential business impact
- A Trend seeker: you are in tune with whats happening in the culinary world, & are able to synthesize trends into product ideas aligned to our business
- Intellectually curious You have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way do, & to consistently challenge the status quo
- Detail-oriented You possess strong organizational skills & consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work
- A self-starter You are a highly motivated & passionate entrepreneur. Youre eager to take on new projects without knowing exactly what you will uncover
- Agile You thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments & are comfortable working autonomously
- An excellent communicator able to communicate at all levels with clarity, poise, maturity & precision both written & verbal
- Collaborative - Work cross functionally with various teams to gather key inputs, & able to work well with diverse opinions
- Dedicated to providing the best possible experience for the Factor customer
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Product Development , Product Management or related discipline is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in consulting, product development, project management, brand management, innovation or related field in the food industry
- Solid understanding on how to develop a product strategy, outline a product roadmap & work cross-functionally on execution
- Experience analyzing & synthesizing data into clear, actionable insights
- Demonstrated success in program or project management
- Success in leading cross-functional teams & managing multiple stakeholders
- Experience in Operations/Supply chain management is a plus
- CPG, D2C subscription, FoodTech or Retail experience is a plus
- Strong technical skills in google sheet & project management tools
- Travel: <10%
It is the policy of HelloFresh/Factor not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.