Senior Product Manager - Integrations
HYPR is The Passwordless Company for a reason. We are focused on one very hard problem: making authentication simple & secure. Our teams work in unison on use cases covering workforce access & strong customer authentication. The solution is deployed to tens of millions of end users & is beloved by IT teams looking to deploy user authentication & eliminate the fears of centralized credential storage. Customers use HYPR for desktop MFA, web SSO & VPN login, mobile app access & payment authentication & much more.
As HYPR continues to expand across industries & geographic regions, we have a growing need to integrate our solution with a wide range of systems that belong to our customers authentication ecosystems. These include SSO providers such as Okta, Azure AD, PingIdentity; SIEM platforms such as Splunk & Datadog, Helpdesk management systems such as ServiceNow or JIRA; & VPN vendors, such as Cisco, Checkpoint, & Symantec. This integration program is a key part of HYPRs growth strategy.
As the Senior Product Manager - Integrations, you will drive the integrations program. This involves significant client & partner engagement, understanding & synthesizing requirements for a dedicated engineering team to execute, & working across the organization to get contributions & consensus to move the program forward. You will be focused on building extensible integration capabilities that will support hundreds of products over time enabling HYPR to scale to thousands of customers. You will be collaborating with Engineering, Design, Sales & other stakeholders in defining feature requirements, user journeys, stories, & success criteria.
Our ideal Senior Product Manager has worked on technical products, large-scale SaaS platforms for enterprise clients, is strongly process oriented down to the detail of an end-to-end journey, & is well-versed in communicating across stakeholders. You bring strong processes & foundations to the role while maintaining an agile flow that isn't encumbered by gates & barriers to success. You have the experience necessary to coach the team through tactical challenges & manage stakeholder expectations to achieve predictable & scalable outcomes.
- At least 5+ years of direct Product Management experience along with prior roles leading to your current success.
- Experience at one or more startups having seen growth through various stages of size.
- Experience developing & launching enterprise SaaS products within the Cloud.
- BA/BS degree or higher.
- Domain knowledge is a plus but not required (Cybersecurity, IAM).
- Not limited to the New York Metro Area. Remote candidates in the United States may apply.
You excel at:
- Building Software-as-a-Service solutions which enterprises trust.
- Mission-critical products which need to work with greater than 99.9% up-time.
- Delivering delightful user experiences which don't compromise security.
- Being research & process oriented, Player/Coach mentality, guiding & delivering success.
- Sharing excitement in using what your team builds & demonstrating the product as you talk with prospects, customers & analysts.
The Benefits of Working with HYPR:
- Long-Term stability within a high-growth sector within identity access automation.
- Our team members have a broad range of talents & skills from different technology sectors. Youll be joining a team of All Stars who consistently deliver the highest quality in all areas of customer service & success.
- An organization with a great work life balance. Many of our employees have families & responsibilities outside of the office that they are able to easily meet.
- A mission driven culture. At HYPR you will never be spinning your wheels on tasks that wont make an impact. Everything we develop is cutting edge & vital to the success & security of our clients.
- An emphasis on collaboration & access to giants in the industry. We achieve our best because we employ the best.
Work authorization: USA
Full Time Opportunity: Yes
Remote: Yes (Onsite in NY Corporate HQ)
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer