Enterprise Services Engineer fulfill a vital role in our organization to serve our customers. Operating in a highly-cooperative team environment with TAMs, engineers, customer success managers, & sales account managers, Services Engineers contribute to each customers success by supporting the Tanium platform & our customers in the field. Youll have continuous opportunities to apply your best technical chops in large enterprise environments while building new skills ranging from managing important relationships to scripting.
What youll do:
- Work closely with our customers to:
- Triage inbound support cases
- Solve Tier 1 & 2 cases independently or with the help of teammates
- Identify & rapidly assign tier 3 support cases to Technical Account Managers
- Conduct daily health-checks on assigned accounts
- Work with Technical Account Managers on strategic customer activities
- Contribute to & track activity, after action, root cause & daily status reports
- Document best practices & Play Book entries
- Work closely with CSMs on improving Tanium operational status within key accounts
- Provide technical direction to customer IT support staff
Were looking for someone with:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required
- 5 years of experience in IT/Consulting
- 5 years of experience in Systems Administration/Engineering
- Hands-on Tanium experience a major plus
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to articulate & communicate
- Broad knowledge across several technical domains, coupled with deep knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Endpoint Security
- Endpoint Support/Troubleshooting
- Incident response
- Systems Management
- Systems Administration
- Software Engineering
- Utility Scripting (e.g. bash, PowerShell, VBScript, Python, etc.)
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Ability to break a problem down into manageable, ordered piece parts
- Ability to convey problem statement & plan of attack to others
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, & diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises & governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives & by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world & its imperative that the diversity of our customers & communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed & grow because we know that only together can we do great things
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.