See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next GTM Strategy Manager, M&A (Marketing)
Who we are & why were hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications & data solutions that help companies & developers worldwide build better applications & customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia & Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism & all forms of oppression & bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, & we're looking for more builders, creators, & visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
The Twilios GTM M&A team is looking for a rockstar Marketing M&A Program Manager who lives the Twilio Magic & has demonstrated a quick grasp of complex marketing, GTM projects, strategic & operational work. This is a great opportunity to be an integral part of acquisition integration projects as the marketing ambassador to Twilio for the acquired companies. You will drive the marketing M&A efforts, coordinating, aligning & communicating with key marketing stakeholders & the cross functional M&A teams. You will get to work in a great culture & amazing cross-functional team mates who are ready to be collaborative & support you. You will be part of a team that is extremely lean & influential. You will support the development of the GTM integration playbook which will be leveraged for future acquisition integrations & also support integration blueprinting, documentation, & project plans as needed.
In this role, youll:
- Conduct qualitative & quantitative analysis to assist with current state & future state blueprinting, data mapping & reporting.
- Support the early planning stage with identification of the strategic objectives & value drivers & synergies. Responsibilities will include key stakeholder alignment, timely completion of project management deliverables including reporting, issue resolution, risk management, follow up of items, structuring alignment meetings, etc.
- Drive sound deal strategy by gathering requirements at kickoff, challenging the status quo when there are anticipated risks to the integration plan & not being afraid to speak up when we see or anticipate a problem
- Deliver value through communications & transparency. This includes close coordination, alignment & communication with the Integration office & functional work stream PMs.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, & we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 5+ years of professional experience in a variety of roles including M&A Integrations, Marketing operations with 3+ years of deep project management experience leading challenging, highly visible, cross functional projects
- Excellent written & verbal communication with the ability to partner, influence & build effective working relationships with people at different levels across the company.
- Attention to detail & ability to execute against timelines thrives in a high paced, uncharted & dynamic environment.
- Able to lead a program end to end (building plans, project management, program management & communications) leveraging project management tools & skills to deliver on time.
- Understanding & experience with GTM focused business practices such as marketing operations, sales operations processes & systems (sales cycle, demand gen, customer success operations, forecasting, territory management, sales quotas & sales compensation is required.
- Managing projects through Airtable
- Experience in creating confluence wiki sites
- Change management experience
- This role is fully remote & may sit anywhere in the United States
- Minimal to no travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental & wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, & much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, & are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering & donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, & be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
The successful candidates starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, & geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilios equity plan & for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.