Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT & our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, & sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware & software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, & AI to operations across various industries. Samsaras fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, & London. Our team has raised over $530M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, & Dragoneer.
Samsaras Industrial Team operates as a startup within a startup & is designed to iterate extremely quickly to deliver new products for new customers with a spectrum of challenges across industries including manufacturing, energy, & utilities. The Samsara Industrial sales & implementation motion is heavily dependent on our Channel Partners for sales through design & implementation.
As the Partner Account Manager: Industry 4.0, you will develop & manage a portfolio of partner accounts, with responsibility to:
- Source new channel partners including system integrators, value-added resellers, & others who will amplify sales & deployments of our cloud-enabled smart PLCs, gateways, sensors, & future products representing our Industry 4.0 product suite
- Guide these partners end-to-end from cold calls & product demos through onboarding & enablement to closed-won transactions
- Coordinate & effectively utilize internal resources including engineering, product, & sales to delight partners and, by extension, their respective customers
- Travel to partners and/or their customer sites 2-4 times per month
- Play an entrepreneurial & dynamic role in contributing to the design & execution of channel partner programs including training & certification, marketing initiatives, partner-specific collaborations, internal sales campaigns, & other fast-moving projects designed to accelerate the channel motion
- Champion, role model, & embed Samsaras cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally & across new offices
An ideal candidate would have:
- 3+ years of sales experience with consistent, documented overachievement
- 2+ years of partnership/channel management experience
- Experience in building/running channel enablement tools & content
- Experience with building & running sales training & enablement programs
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration & communication skills
- Experience with emerging technology (experience specifically in industrial automation or IOT and/or selling into manufacturing, energy, water & other industrial environments is a plus)
- Referenceable experience building, executing, & iterating on measurable engagements from the ground-up
- Proven ability to balance & manage a combination of tightly defined & quantified goals (e.g., sales quotas) with more ambiguous & fluid needs emerging on varying time frames from both internal & external stakeholders
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team & ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.