OPMG: Project Coordinator
As a Project Coordinator, you support project momentum across our agencies departments, clients, teams & cultures; ultimately improving the way we work as a group. You will be responsible for the coordination, execution, & completion of specific client or agency tasks ensuring commitment & quality through completion of every project.
You are organized, able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, & intuitively curious about marketing.
- Support across M&A activities
- Development of timeline creation & critical milestones.
- Support estimate development, job cost reconciliation, billing & invoicing process.
- Gain an understanding of internal centers of excellence & external partners as it relates to project development & execution.
- Learn orchestration & collaboration skills as part of the project management discipline.
- Assists resource management team in sourcing, securing & management of internal & freelance agency talent pools
- Support the tasks required to get the agency prepared for a new business pitch.
- Bachelors Degree.
- 0-2 years full-time office experience.
- Entry level agency experience a plus.
- Strong working knowledge & experience with Microsoft Office, keynote, photoshop, ID, strong organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Has a passion for doing great work.
- May include travel.
Omnicom Precision Marketing Group aligns Omnicom's global digital, data & CRM capabilities to deliver precisely targeted & meaningful customer experiences at scale. Using its universal framework of connected data, connected intelligence & connected experiences, OPMG provides services that include data-driven product / service design, technology strategy & implementation, CRM / loyalty strategy & activation, econometric & attribution modeling & digital experience design & development. At the core of delivering these services is Omni, an advanced technology platform that combines a powerful cultural insights engine with massively scaled data insights from first-, second- & third-party sources, including several proprietary Omnicom data partnerships.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.