Moda Operandi is an e-commerce platform transforming the way people discover & shop for designer fashion. Through its innovative mix of commerce & content, Moda allows women to shop for whats new & whats next in designer fashion from the worlds leading emerging designers & luxury brands. Founded in 2010, Moda Operandi's mission is to make it easy for designers to grow their businesses & consumers to realize their personal style. Today, Modas platform carries more than 1,000 brands & designers across fashion, fine jewelry & home, ships to 125 countries.
The Moda Network Associate is responsible for driving revenue by offering curated product selections & consistently providing a superior level of service to Modas top affiliates. Moda Network Associate will work with the top affiliates such as celebrity stylists, personal shoppers, & costume designers in the luxury & TV/film industry. Through passionate fashion expertise Moda Network Associates are responsible for increasing customer conversion & retention, introducing new customers to Moda & creating brand loyalty.
This is a remote position however we are seeking candidates with clients in the following target markets: Southern California, San Francisco - Bay Area, New York City, Miami, Atlanta.
Salary Range: $44,000 min to $60,000 max, based upon experience.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Meet & exceed sales goals & department KPIs
- Consistently engage & recruit new & potential affiliates to introduce to Moda Networks unique partnership proposition
- Partners with the Stylist, Costumer, or Designer to ensure the customer experience is seamless through the process of consignment, checking in/out, billing, & receiving of the merchandise
- Develop further customer & brand loyalty from studio & stylist relationships, including increasing affiliate spend & referral-based business
- Increase the frequency & service offering for the existing "pay for keep" affiliate clients
- Effectively manage & develop a book of actively engaged, high net worth affiliate clients. Optimizing the experience through personalized, high touch service.
- Establish strong personal relationships with affiliate clients through digital service & outreach to encourage customer growth & retention
- Proactively curate product edits for affiliate clients based on their business, affinities, & lifestyle needs
- Respond to customer queries & needs efficiently, acting with urgency to deliver results
- Act as a business owner & positive brand advocate
- Experienced stylist, personal shopper or studio service associate in luxury fashion with an established active clientele valued at $1M annually
- 2 year minimum sales experience required
- Proven track record of driving revenue & exceeding sales targets
- Superior market, product & brand awareness
- Outstanding networking & interpersonal skills & ability to build & maintain relationships via digital platforms
- Autonomous self-starter & confident decision-maker
- Attention to detail & ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent English verbal & written communication skills
- Written & spoken fluency in at least one other foreign language advantageous
- Bachelors degree preferred
Benefits of Joining Moda Operandi:
- Medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401k matching
- Annual bonus program
- Generous PTO policy
- Summer Fridays
- Winter Recess
- Pet Insurance discounts
- Mental Health support including Head Space
- Wellness Program including memberships to HeadSpace, & Carrot
- Generous merchandise discounts
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties & competencies. All requirements & skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.