At Tanium, our Technical Account Managers (TAMs) serve as the linchpin of every customer engagement. Working closely with our customers to demo, deploy, operationalize, & extend the Tanium platform, our TAMs excel at solving problems & building new technology. As a TAM, you will be faced with an endless series of hard problems to tackle as our customers improve enterprise operations & security with Tanium. Because the TAM position encompasses many responsibilities & opportunities, we are looking for versatile candidates with experience in each of the below areas.
What youll do:
- Work closely with our customers to:
- Demo, deploy, operationalize, & extend the Tanium Platform
- Solve problems & build new technology (R&D)
- Consistently address our customers needs through astute verbal & written communication skills
- Excel in a team-oriented culture through delivering a significant individual contribution while collaborating with & strengthening teammates
- Think critically, spanning the sales process through customer support, troubleshooting, & developing new capabilities on the Tanium platform
- Work closely with CSMs on improving Tanium operational status within key accounts
- Expected to travel up to 25% of the time on average (can vary by region)
Were looking for someone with:
- BS degrees in computer science, MIS, or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years experience in technical positions required
- 2+ years of experience in customer-facing or customer support positions
- 4+ years of operational experience in endpoint operations or security
- Hands-on Tanium experience a major plus
- Experience taking ownership of complex projects & producing successful outcomes
- Demonstrated aptitude in one or more programming languages
- Broad knowledge across several technical domains, coupled with deep knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Endpoint Security
- Endpoint Support/Troubleshooting
- Incident response
- Systems Management
- Systems Administration
- Software Engineering
- Utility Scripting (e.g. bash, PowerShell, VBScript, Python, etc.)
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Naturally team-oriented with a mission first attitude
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.