Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls & real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, & Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role
As the Director of Product Marketing, you will be the primary storyteller & voice of Teampay in the market. You'll help carve out a new category by positioning Teampay as a disruptive force that is modernizing how companies manage spending. The content & collateral you create will equip our sales & customer-facing team members with resources that will guide prospects & users to see & understand our solution. As the team grows, you will have direct input into shaping the Product Marketing function & the ability to lead the team.
What youll do:
- Develop positioning & messaging, working closely with customers, analysts, & Teampays product, sales, & customer success teams to understand the market & the needs of our customers
- Create sales enablement tools, including presentations, marketing collateral, customer case studies, & competitive analysis, & build out a program to deliver content & messaging to the sales team
- Support demand generation & content marketing by generating blog content, eBooks, whitepapers & more to drive inbound demand, nurture leads, & further thought leadership
- Package new features into product releases, owning the strategy for communicating to our customers, ensuring all Teampay employees are consistent in messaging, & managing the cross-functional team required to bring new launches to market
- Boost the efforts of our partner team with integrations collateral, joint value propositions, & channel enablement
- Define the Product Marketing function at Teampay & scale the department
You should have:
- 5+ years of prior B2B Product Marketing experience specifically with SaaS
- Proven track record driving product marketing & sales enablement
- Strong relationship builder with ability to work cross-functionally (as well as up, down & across the organization)
- An understanding of the concept of category design, with previous experience preferred
- The ability to treat marketing as a process, & test, learn & iterate at breakneck speed
- You work towards a growth mindset including experience in the controlled chaos of a startup
This position will report to the VP of Marketing & is an unusual opportunity to join a business already with meaningful traction at the ground floor.
Apply at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious & agile in thought & action. You value authenticity & possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic & look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail & always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in & be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co & if youd like to apply, please include a cover note & tell us about something you started, whether it's a club, a team, business or blog.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status