As a Marketing Science Senior Analyst, your curiosity never ends. The next question is always on your mind, helping you to understand how marketing science fits in the big picture of a project. You bring in 3 to 5 years of experience, leading marketing science deliverables across a broad range of initiatives, & focusing on at least two of the following areas: tracking & measurement, implementation, reporting, data visualization, testing & evaluation, data integration, or statistical modeling. You have experience using data analytics to recommend solutions to improve Digital marketing performance, enjoy collaborating with others, & are capable of directly communicating business insights to clients through logical, easy to understand stories.
- Provide actionable insights by gaining a deep knowledge of the clients business & industry. Specifically regarding the clients website properties.
- Design, build & automate analyses, reports, dashboards & other deliverables.
- Lead the ideation, development & execution of measurement strategies & frameworks.
- Gather data through various third-party platforms & ensure compliance with data governance protocols.
- Provide work direction to associate analysts & analysts.
- Occasionally contribute analytics content for pitch materials & request for proposals.
- Define, implement & validate tracking & data gathering strategies for website analytics.
- Provide reporting & analytics for client designated projects.
- Statistical Analysis (ideate, develop, & implement test & learn plans & the output reporting)
- B.S. degree in a quantitative or technical field. Including but not limited to: economics, mathematics, business, finance, social sciences, computer science, or information management. M.S. degree preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Office skills, with strong verbal & written communication skills, & demonstrated experience presenting to internal or external stakeholders.
- Experience working with statistical analysis techniques & quantitative methods, preferred, but not required.
- Expertise in Python, R, SQL, or other business-relevant statistical programming language, preferred, but not required.
- Expertise with at least two of the following: data architecture (ETL/data integration), automated data ingestion + reporting, data science & statistical programming, testing & personalization, data visualization, website systems implementation.
- Experience with one or more visualization platforms (e.g.: Tableau, Domo, PowerBI, etc.).
- Experience with Google and/or Adobe Analytics, & with tag management platforms (e.g.: GTM, Adobe Launch, Tealium, etc.).
- Experience with ETL techniques, preferred, but not required.
- Experience with one or more testing platforms (e.g.: Optimizely, Adobe Target, etc.).
- Familiarity with machine learning models & techniques, preferred, but not required.
- An understanding of the most appropriate Digital Marketing channels, based on business objectives, & experience using data analytics to make recommendations & demonstrate value of analytics.