At Mack Weldon, were reinventing men's basics with premium fabrics, smart design, & simple shopping. We started with underwear & socks, pieces that could make our customers more comfortable every day. In seven years, weve greatly expanded our product offering, customer base, & teamand were just getting started.
Were a fairly small but fast-growing group of apparel veterans, digital marketers, creatives, engineers, & customer service experts working together in the name of comfort. And were looking for passionate, proactive, strategic, & creative problem-solvers to join us. If that sounds like you keep reading.
As the Recruiter for Mack Weldon, your core duty will be to ensure we hire the very best people to join our team. From sourcing tactics to offer negotiations, you will own the end-to-end candidate experience & play a key role in establishing a strong employment brand for the company. We wholeheartedly believe that Its all about the people! & were seeking someone that can take what weve built thus far & push us to the next level. This involves taking full ownership of the headcount growth plan, developing a well thought out strategy for each role, & continuously identifying opportunities to improve & iterate on our recruiting pitch & process.
WHAT YOULL DO EVERY DAY
- Own the recruiting life cycle from sourcing to interview to offer to close
- Work with our hiring managers to accurately define the role we are looking to fill & then craft a process that will lead to the right hire in a timely & efficient manner
- Source both active & passive candidates through referrals, LinkedIn, social networks, job boards, networking events, & in-depth market research
- Communicate the Mack Weldon story in a compelling way to attract & close candidates
- Provide a positive, high touch experience for all candidates who enter our interview process
- Maintain & optimize our ATS (Greenhouse) - ensure all job postings are accurate & well written, candidates are moved into accurate stages, & data & metrics are properly tracked
- Facilitate employee on-boarding & training by setting up candidates in Justworks; processing all personnel documents; maintaining & updating Employee Handbook, & working with our office manager to ensure new hires are setup for success on day one
WHAT WILL SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting, managing the full-cycle hiring process (preferably in-house)
- Demonstrated ability to source, identify, & screen potential candidates with a focus on making quality long-term hires
- Passionate about the thrill of the hunt & does not rely solely on job postings to get the job done
- Incredibly organized - if youve designed processes & systems to run your life, then youre the right person for this role
- Experience with Greenhouse or similar Applicant Tracking Systems
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
- We give a shit! - We care. Were slightly obsessive. We sweat every detail. We fight for what we think is best for Mack Weldon & our customers.
- We put our money where our mouth is - We own our words. We own our actions. We own our mistakes.
- We solve problems - You wont find us waiting around for someone else to fix a problem, if we can get our hands on it first.
- We wont sacrifice the future for a quick win - We wait for the second marshmallow.
- Its all about the people! - Relationships over transactions.