TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics & machine learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI, & machine learning.
Fortune 500 organizations & the most innovative mid-size & startup companies choose TigerGraph to accelerate their analytics, AI, & machine learning:
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people.
TigerGraph is leading the graph industry with its modern, graph database, analytics & ML platform & with its expansion is looking for someone to build & develop its new Customer Success team.
As a (Full Cycle) Talent Acquisition Partner, you'll help build out TigerGraph's recruiting function & help scale our go-to-market functions & operations teams. The ideal candidate has experience recruiting at an early-stage tech startup & is ready for the thrill of scaling a rapidly growing company. Your impact is crucial to successfully scaling the company.
If you are a "full-cycle" Recruiter that is organized, sourcing focused, good articulating a company story, able to walk candidates through the interview process, are able to develop hiring manager relationships while managing multiple searches simultaneously we want to hear from you.
- Partner with hiring managers & recruiting team members to define job requirements & develop sourcing strategies targeting top talent.
- Develop a robust pipeline of prospective candidates by focusing on sourcing.
- Guide candidates through the interview process, from sourcing to interviewing to closing.
- Organize & structure recruiting data & optimize our use of Greenhouse.
- Build processes & implement best practices for hiring top talent.
- Keep our hiring bar high & be a talent advisor to hiring managers.
- Help us improve & scale the candidate experience.
- 4+ years of progressive corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience.
- 2+ years of corporate recruiting experience in Software, Quality, & Product Engineering.
- You have worked either in, or for, a high-growth SaaS technology company.
- You have a track record of closing a high volume of requisitions in a short period of time
- You have a consultative mindset & can function as a trusted advisor to hiring managers.
- You have excellent sourcing skills & are familiar with various sourcing tools & techniques.
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, & proven organizational skills.
- BA/BS Degree