ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStarsUS The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Responsible for training, motivating & supervising a team of FanDuel Sportsbook Customer Operations Agents who answer inbound sales & customer service calls, emails, & chats & make outbound sales calls in support FanDuel Sportsbooks operations. Responsible for handling escalated calls regarding FanDuel Sportsbooks premier account wagering services, providing outstanding customer service while responding to subscriber account management, financial transaction or wager history inquiries. Responsible for ensuring team performance indicators & sales goals are met.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Train, motivate & supervise customer relationship agent team.
- Monitor team performance & motivate individual members to improve performance.
- Handle escalated calls from subscribers & take calls during peak periods or when system problems arise. Resolve wagering or billing inquiries from subscribers.
- Develop & manage employee schedules to ensure premium coverage during hours of operations.
- Assist CRRs & subscribers with new or revised system enhancements.
- Provide customer feedback to Management
- Assist in identifying customer experience enhancements
- Additional responsibilities as assigned or requested.
- Collaborate with different departments throughout the business to prove a best in class customer.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Data entry skills required.
- Effective oral & written skills required.
- Ability to actively listen to what others have to say & restate information to ensure understanding; Provide complete & accurate information
- Maintain professional business standards at all times.
- 1-3 years customer service experience, chat & email support preferred
- Ability to acquire & maintain required regulatory licensures
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel or database preferred.
- Knowledge & understanding of the i-gaming casino, sportsbook, DFS, or racing industry preferred
- Previous supervisory experience
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.