Who we are
Our Company was founded on the idea that there are patterns in peoples behavior that, with the right logic, can be used to predict future outcomes. We are a small but rapidly growing organization that works in partnership with our customers to create solutions that are simply not found anywhere else. We work in groups rather than in structured corporate hierarchies; our culture is creative & entrepreneurial where everyone contributes to company goals in very real way. We are a hardworking group, but we have a lot of fun with what we do & are looking for new people with a similar mindset to join the organization.
What we do
Our proprietary software-as-a-service helps automotive dealerships & sales teams better understand & predict exactly which customers are ready to buy, the reasons why, & the key offers & incentives most likely to close the sale. Its micro-marketing engine then delivers the right message at the right time to those customers, ensuring higher conversion rates & a stronger ROI.
What you will do:
- The Sales Development Representatives primary role is the conversion of leads to appointments to aid in incremental subscription agreements & revenue.
- Experience in cold calling & qualifying prospects with the expectation of conducting a minimum of 18 meetings per month.
- Appointments derived from these leads are scheduled for Business Development Managers (BDMs) & others to provide perspective dealers with a live customized presentation of automotiveMasterminds technology & sale opportunity.
- Inbound leads are to be responded to within defined time period of receipt by the SDG, communicated with professionally & within Masterminds guidelines.
- If an appointment is not rendered the Sales Development Representative will be responsible for all lead follow up until a final lead disposition can be determined.
- Sales Development Representative will support all follow up initiatives including but not limited to dealers that have received a demonstration of Masterminds technology.
- Sales Development Representative will maintain & log all information from leads including follow up attempt & notes gathered in company CRM.
- Will schedule all appointments in CRM or alternate scheduling platform provided.
- Experience sourcing new prospects & opportunities
- Creating & building pipeline
- Ability to leverage qualified leads in prospecting list
Who you are:
- 2-3 years of professional experience working in the sales, marketing or in a customer service environment
- Fluent in dealership practices as they relate to all aspects of vehicle sales & service
- Ability to learn quickly
- Experience working with customer retention management tools & are at ease with technology
- Communicate well both orally & in writing, demonstrating business acumen in your daily work
- Ability to negotiate effectively, find the win-win solution to problems
- Proactively solicit feedback, ask clarifying questions, & can resolve issues
- Ability to perform as part of a larger team & work independently to schedule & prioritize your work
- You regularly assess your own performance & adapt your work to achieve better results
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Generally, work is performed Monday through Friday, though holidays & weekends may be required.
We believe in equal employment opportunities:
The company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the company complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.
The company expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of the companys employees to perform their job duties may result in disciplinary actions up to & including discharge.
Travel may be required during initial training & certification phase.