Shutterstock is seeking a UX/Creative Optimization Lead to be responsible for the conversion optimization strategy across multiple products & brands spanning acquisition landing pages, site user flows & emails; merchandising & marketing those key pages within the experience with the goal to move customers into the conversion funnel.
You will use data & a keen sense of UX/UI to drive ideation & decision-making. You have a deep understanding of A/B testing tools, Google Analytics, & how to turn prospects into revenue. You're obsessed with our customers & work relentlessly to optimize their experience on our site. This important role is a unique opportunity to play a meaningful part of shaping the future of Shutterstocks customer growth programs.
- Thoroughly vet all output from both UX & Creative teams to assure that conversion optimization best practices have been applied.
- Coach team members with ongoing conversations around optimization training & research in both one on one meetings & group strategy sessions.
- Work closely with the Marketing Optimization Manager & UX & Creative teams to prioritize & develop actionable test plans using learning agendas & formal test designs.
- Leverage our internal platforms and/or recommend third-party platforms to create landing page tests & conversion funnels to continually improve key conversion metrics.
- Collaborate with internal & external teams such as marketing, CRM, data science, product, vendors, agencies, consultants, & any team members required to execute against optimization plan.
- Travel: Limited
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience with web analytics, A/B/Multivariate testing, & inbound marketing tactics within a fast-paced ecommerce environment.
- 5-7+ years working in conversion optimization or equivalent experience working in a digital agency.
- Ability to identify & compose high-quality marketing copy.
- Prior working experience with conversion optimization tech with knowledge of structured test design methodology.
- Ability to present data & communicate effectively at an executive level.
Our ideal candidate would be a conversion optimization evangelist. He or she would be well versed in creative optimization, adept at explaining complex concepts to others, & would take immediate personal ownership of the role. This person will bring a mix of innovative ideas, an eye for beautiful, high-converting output, & project management skills to help support our key marketing initiatives. You are also able to work with a blank slate & create something new from the ground up. You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment & dont let obstacles prevent you from moving forward.
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V