Part of TripAdvisor, TheFork is the leading European restaurant booking platform, providing an online & mobile service to internet users to find, select & book restaurants.
TheFork connects restaurants & diners via TheFork (website & application), as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type & average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability & instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations & ultimately improve service & revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel & hotel industries.
TheFork, headquartered in Paris with over 700 employees, is operating in 18 countries under the brands LaFourchette (France, Switzerland), TheFork (Italy, Portugal, Brazil, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands & Australia), ElTenedor (Spain), Restorando (South America: Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Chile, Peru, Panama & Uruguay).
Within the Central Marketing team, the Performance Marketing team's main mission is to leverage all paid digital marketing levers to recruit new users & increase the revenues generated from existing users. To do so, the team manages the full range of Paid levers (SEA, Facebook, Display, UAC, ), for all TheFork geographies. In the day-to-day, they collaborate with many other teams / functions, amongst which (i) marketing teams from local markets, (ii) other functional teams (Data, Product, ), & (iii) key partners, such as Google & Facebook.
TheFork is currently looking for a Head of Performance Marketing to lead this great team. This role will report to the CMO, & is located in Paris, France.
What you will do:
- Management of Performance marketing campaigns in all countries, for all levers (SEM, Facebook / Instagram, UAC, Search Ads, Display, Affiliation)
- Production & full ownership of reportings & monitoring dashboards for Paid marketing
- Work hand-in-hand with Data / Tracking team to co-define tracking & attribution models, & better understand user journeys & behaviours (LifeTime Value, )
- Animation of country marketing teams dedicated to Performance marketing in their respective geo markets
- Intellectual leadership role, in the company, regarding Performance Marketing (innovations, trends, evangelization /education, )
- Knowledge & best-practice sharing with TripAdvisor Acquisition teams & other relevant departments in TAMG group
- Build strong relationships with our key partners Google & Facebook, & leverage this relationship to meet our ambitious business goals
- Lead a team of Performance Marketing experts (4 FTEs) & take this team to the top!
Who you are:
- Strong experience (10+ years) in the field of Performance Marketing / Digital Acquisition (agency side, advertiser side, )
- Advanced understanding of paid marketing concepts & strategies
- Perfect knowledge of digital marketing channels (SEA, Affiliate programs, E mailing, banners, RTB, Social media tracking, ad serving...) & associated analytics tools
- Excellent project management skills: organized, structured, enjoys juggling with a wide variety of projects & priorities
- Results-oriented, focus on getting things done
- Outstanding relational skills: teamwork oriented, thrives in a collaborative international environment
- Humble & positive mindset, eager to learn
- Impeccable English speaking & writing skills (additional languages are a plus)
What we offer
- A scale up environment within a market leading global organisation;
- Superb offices in the hearth of Paris (9e) with terraces & rooftops ;
- We have personal coaches everyday on site (Boxe, Yoga, Swedish gym). Massages on Friday;
- Video games room. Foosball or Ping-pong if you prefer;
- Weekly afterworks.