Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
We are headquartered in New York with offices in London, San Francisco & Singapore. And we have over 400 employees & are growing!
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
Were looking for a world class Senior Recruiter to join the team on a contract basis. You'll be helping to build & scale our product & engineering teams. This person should be excited to design & execute customized candidate recruiting plans while also being a point person for all things hiring with our hiring managers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Source, recruit, & hire top talent for our global Go-To-Market teams
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting lifecycle from sourcing to offer acceptance
- Partner with hiring managers on hiring needs & priorities to implement best-in-class talent acquisition strategies
- Screen candidates & facilitate debrief sessions to identify the best talent for each role
- Monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts leveraging data analysis & dashboard reporting, with specific attention paid to continued flow of candidates through the recruiting pipeline
- Utilize broader trends & data in the business & industry to continuously improve the companys brand from a hiring perspective, scale recruiting processes & systems, & contribute to the broader talent acquisition strategic planning process
- Mentor & provide guidance to fellow recruiting team peers to continuously develop our team
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience
- Proven organizational skills & attention to detail
- Ability to manage projects & simultaneously prioritize the talent acquisition flow in an environment with competing demands
- A strategic & analytical mindset, with a track-record of not only reporting & analyzing key recruiting metrics/data for quick-problem solving in the recruiting flow, but also contribute to developing a comprehensive recruiting plan & strategy
- Bonus points:
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS
- Experience with candidates in the SaaS/Cloud industry is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Complete tech startup vibe including daily catered lunches & snacks, group events & top of the line computer setup
- Complete support from your teammates across all departments & a real get it done attitude for our customers
- Competitive compensation
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial & fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is non-exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.