You will be joining a company that creates positivity, community, & fitness with technology. You will work with Product Engineering to build & improve our engagement experience. You will work on large, complex projects supporting our bike, tread, & other products.
- You will coordinate with cross-functional teams within Hardware Engineering, Software, Product, Quality, Operations, & Marketing to create a very comprehensive plan for product initiatives
- Lead the large cross functional team to deliver within the boundary conditions per the Plan of Record
- Coordinate & help come up with solutions to remove impediments, mitigate risks, & keep projects on track & within budget
- Help prioritize programs & projects based on changing functional needs, resource capacity constraints, risk exposure, & interdependencies
- Specify project constraints, & provide mitigation plan & explains its impact
- Help build consensus between teams & map dependencies
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 10 or more years experience with managing complex hardware projects through the full product development cycle
- Must be an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex technical issues or ideas to a wider non-technical audience
- Able to foster & build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders
- Experience in working with international suppliers & ODMs
- Strong analytical, problem solving & planning skills
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, action-driven & biased towards results, & has a strong sense of ownership
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.