SimilarWebs market intelligence solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track & grow their digital market share. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region providing the world's biggest financial institutions & brands like JP Morgan, Citi, HSBC & Barclayso the digital data to make better investment decisions. The company has raised over $112M & has over 400 employees across eight global offices.
So what is a Solution Engineer?
Its a client-facing position & youll have the opportunity to directly work with some of the worlds biggest & most prestigious financial institutions providing them with the analysis to make better investment decisions. An SE understands client pain points & extracts insights from SimilarWeb data to demonstrate the return on investment in SimilarWeb Pro. An SE is a use case expert & provides scalable insights for the Sales organization around these use cases.
Key responsibilities & deliverables include:
- Owning the value-based cycle of the sales cycle.
- Demonstrate value via presentations, insight emails & bespoke demos
- Work on structured paid trials to drive value & demonstrate ROI
- Provide ongoing feedback & suggestions to Solutions & Product teams
What will I bring to the team?
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years of experience working at a financial institution i.e Equity Research, Asset Management, PE / VC, Investment Bank, Hedge Fund etc Data analysis & insights or financial analysis experience
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Analytical mindset with the ability to quickly digest a problem & identify a solution
- Excellent interpersonal & presentation skills
- Preferred: Client facing experience
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team