CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Sports Leadership Team & who can help drive the company forward, acting as a strategic business partner. You will have a finger on the pulse of your leaders' & of the organizations needs, while acting as a gatekeeper & ensuring a seamless day to day.
What You Will Do:
- Extensive & heavy scheduling & strategic calendar management for multiple leaders
- Manage prioritization of internal & external requests for review & approval in real time daily
- Coordinate internal & external meeting logistics, agendas, materials & communications
- Attend meetings when needed to take notes & action follow up items
- Ensure leaders are kept on schedule & on time for meetings daily
- Stay up-to-date on company & team happenings & priorities & keep your finger on the pulse of the organizations needs
- Act as a strategic partner to your leaders in helping to drive the company forward
- Handle all travel arrangements including flights, hotels, ground transportation; obtain visas, passport renewals, or any other travel documents
- Resolve expenses monthly
Who You Are:
- 5+ years experience as primary support in a fast-paced environment
- Master problem solver & decision maker
- Proven ability to successfully juggle & prioritize multiple tasks & projects simultaneously
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong emotional intelligence, self awareness & professional maturity
- Strong project management skills; one who thinks ahead & anticipates needs
- Youre never satisfied with the status quo & always thinking how can we do this better?