Glossier is looking for a highly-motivated, organized & process-driven project manager to guide product development from concept to production, including new products, reformulations & special programs. She/he will be responsible for timeline tracking, cross-functional team coordination & supplier scenario analysis to ensure on-time project delivery.
6 Month Expectations:
- Define & manage timelines for collaborative product development from concept through production
- Manage vendor timelines for development activities, including samples, line trials, first production & delivery to warehouse
- Hold team members & vendors accountable to commitments
- Lead weekly meetings with cross-functional teams, highlighting status, risks & deadlines - & escalate to executives when needed
12 Month Expectations:
- Drive scenario analysis (product, vendor, components, etc.), enabling data-driven decision making
- Implement continuous improvement of product development processes\
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years project management with at least 1-2 years experience in skincare or cosmetic product development
- Deep understanding of project management techniques & methods
- Demonstrated success managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization, communication & problem-solving skills
- Flexibility & willingness to adapt to change
- Experience with project management tools: Asana, Smartsheet, MS Project
- Proficiency in MS Office & Google-suite tools
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, & promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. It has been & will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, & termination.