For our ambitious, fast growing team in Dublin, we are looking for a performance-oriented & brand-experienced Senior Marketing Manager. You will be leading the marketing launch & beyond for one our new markets, HelloFresh Ireland.
Reporting into the Ireland Chief Launch Officer, you will be leading a small marketing team to manage the delivery of all marketing efforts for the new geography. You will be working closely with the dedicated Ireland team & alongside the rest of the global HelloFresh organisation for the more operational, tech & business support functions.
You will work closely with a Junior Growth Manager & a MarComm Manager to develop & manage the implementation of performance-driven yearly marketing plans to drive the growth of the business, ensuring you have an efficient marketing channel-mix, a clearly defined value proposition, & a compelling brand to support customer acquisition & retention, both online & offline.
What youll do
- You will lead & motivate a small marketing team dedicated to the new geography for launch & beyond
- Lead the development of the marketing plan together with the Chief Launch Officer & the Global teams, ensuring all channel investment & initiatives have clear goals that ladder up to the overall business plan & strategy.
- Lead the marketing budgeting cycles, working closely with the Local/Global marketing channel owners, providing guidance & collecting their input, ensuring that the final budget outcome maximises potential marketing value & aligns with overall business plan expectation.
- Liaise with Local/Global marketing teams on day-to-day campaign management & execution (including Online/Offline growth channels, CRM, Referral, ATL), supporting where possible to maximise campaign value.
- Ensure that all marketing assets drive a consistent brand experience across the marketing mix, bridging the Growth Teams with Global Creative Services
- Work closely with channel owners & Marketing BI to monitor the number of activations & reactivations expected on an ongoing basis as part of a wider forecasting process that estimates the volume of boxes sold every week.
- Monitor & report overall marketing performance against the business plan, understanding & sharing the root causes of either underperformance or overperformance, & putting in place actions on the back of budget deviations, when needed.
- Analyze the brand functions KPI development & make sure they reach their growth goals, as a data-driven marketer
- Liaise with Local/Global business stakeholders to support them on initiatives with marketing impact, understanding their goals, scoping marketing opportunities & workload, manage deliverables & timings, together with the Local/Global teams.
- Work closely with the Customer Insights & Global Research team as they develop a solid understanding of our customers. On the back of this, consider the implications on the Marketing Plan & Brand approach, working with Local/Global teams on adjustments where necessary.
- Develop innovative marketing approaches, ensuring a test & learn approach is in place whenever possible, supporting the development of test-hypotheses, following-up on test implementation & its results.
- Be a culture driver & exemplify the HelloFresh DNA
What youll bring
- Performance-driven & goal-oriented professional with extensive mixed marketing experience in online & offline performance, CRM, Referral, ATL, & a strong Brand management understanding.
- Confident & structured communicator to the wider business, whos able to showcase the value & impact of Marketing, within a data-driven & tech-focused culture.
- Someone who understands how to leverage customer insight as a springboard of marketing initiatives & actions to unlock growth.
- Experienced in developing local marketing within a Global framework.
- Preferably with experience in leading a small team
- Structured & methodical in your approach to work
- Great match to the HelloFresh DNA
- Fluent in English & knowledge of the Irish culture
What we offer
- Highly attractive compensation package with significant upside potential of equity stake
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our operations setup from day one
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, learning development budget, etc.)
- A vibrant, international environment with mission-driven colleagues
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new & existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven & creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing & brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation & an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 17,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 17,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.