ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The responsibilities of an audiovisual (AV) manager is to manage & resource a scalable technology team to create & support various retail AV initiatives while delivering the best in class experience to our stakeholders from start to finish. The role is also responsible for the management of the daily operation & internal partner relationships, ensuring an environment of collaboration, responsiveness & effectiveness. You oversee AV project delivery, operate AV equipment as needed, & ensure on-time completion. You are also responsible for coordinating resources & the budget. You prepare system audits to verify that equipment runs at the optimum level & provide operation reports & project updates as requested. In this position, you will ensure that you provide a quality service that meets all customer expectations.
Other duties include completing development & monitoring of KPIs, developing methods to improve provided services or products, assisting with employee recruitment & training, answering client questions, & managing their expectations.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Collaborate with support teams within the organization across the globe around the planning & successful execution of projects
- Establish & maintain professional rapport with all stakeholders & LOB within the building, ensuring the operation is delivering appropriate solutions & meeting required level of what is expected
- Drive & implement standard operating procedures (SOPs) to standardize & improve the operation.
- Perform system audits to verify performance aligns with established SLAs
- Conduct regular Site GAP analysis to identify possible areas for a technology refresh or performance improvement.
- Tracking project progress on a daily basis & providing detailed project reports accordingly
- Introducing assigned staff to project requirements & ensuring continued availability during installation
- Managing scheduling to ensure that assigned projects fall within budgeted hours
- Ensuring equipment is received from the manufacturer prior to promised delivery & installation
- Quarterly staff assessments on key skill set areas, identifying areas for training & development. Collect data to report accurate metrics & trends.
- Host Monthly team meetings with staff to review upcoming events, changes, & projects.
- Creating documentation binders for clients that include equipment manuals, system drawings & operational procedures
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 5 years of AV Project Management experience preferred
- Installing, configuring & programming of TVs, universal remote controls, home & commercial theater systems, wireless audio systems, surveillance systems, wireless & wired networking equipment, IoT devices & controls.
- Mounting TVs, projectors, screens
- Troubleshoot & service existing & legacy AV systems
- AV rack design & build
- Cable terminating, toning & testing
- Proven leadership abilities, with experience developing others
- Working consistently & effectively in a collaborative environment
- Ability to prepare project proposals
- Ability to specify Savant systems to meet the needs communicated by client
- Experience with Lutron shading & lighting to integrate with control systems
- Friendly & precise communication skills, both written & verbal
- Strong problem-solving skills & the ability to quickly grasp technical concepts
- The ability to work both independently & in a team environment
- Must possess strong organizational, efficiency & detail-oriented skill sets
- Thrive on problem-solving & creative solutions
- Ability to read & follow AV blueprints & architectural drawings
- Prior experience as an AV Manager including managing a team of people
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.