As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays
Imagine yourself as part of Visa's Learning Experience Design team. A team that is shaping the learning culture at Visa. We are an organization that learns, & you play a key role in unleashing the potential of our employees, clients & partners worldwide. This affords you with a unique opportunity to work on some of the most highly visible initiatives, including Visa Direct. Visa Direct is Visa's real time push payment platform. The opportunity will also allow you to be creative, strategic & impactful in shaping the future of learning at Visa.
1. Identify development needs: You will use human-centered design approach to discover, synthesize & clearly articulate Visa's sales teams development needs.
2. Translate needs into development solutions: You will use your design expertise to create the most impactful, world-class solutions for Visa. You will need to be adept both at designing programs yourself as well as providing strategic direction for work done by select external providers. You will play a key role in scaling sales development.
3. Develop & grow key relationships: You will form & engage in productive partnerships with critical internal stakeholders - business & operational leaders - to scale the work you do across the organization. You will utilize your well-established network of external content providers to ensure Visa's Sales College leverages best-in-class thought leadership. You will be versatile in the work you do in the context of these relationships: from ensuring buy-in with a high-level internal stakeholder, to collaborating with Subject Matter Experts in designing learning solutions for Visa's Client-facing teams.
4. Improve & Grow Your Portfolio: You will have an opportunity to evolve existing learning solutions from good to great & to launch new ones. You will leverage your strategic & critical thinking to articulate how the learning solutions you design & develop can evolve into the future. You will launch & grow communities of enablement to ensure learning occurs beyond the programmatic components. You will leverage the art-science balance to evaluate & constantly improve sales development at Visa to make it even more impactful for Visa's employees, & ultimately for Visa's business.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree
- 7-10 years of work experience & a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree
- Have demonstrated experience in designing & developing Sales training programs (i.e. consultative selling, account planning, objection handling, Sales new hire training, etc.) in a worldwide sales organization
- Uses knowledge of Sales process & methodologies to design, develop, & implement selling-focused learning solutions aligned with business priorities & initiatives
- Applybest practice content design & development knowledge, skills, tools & techniques to develop impactful, blended-training & non-training deliverables that will achieve the goals of the Sales organization
- Hasexperience in localizing global content to ensure relevance in local markets.
- Keeps the learner experience front-and-center in everything you do, applying various design principles (e.g. HCD) in an AGILE or project workflow environment
- Knowledgeable & up-to-date not only on what's current in learning & sales development, but also the industry & business environment in which you operate
- Comfortable operating in both the strategic & the tactical & can constantly switch between the two
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.
Visa's University Productions team is making leadership development an integral part of life at Visa where every employee, regardless of level & location, will have access to a wealth of resources to be even more effective
We are a start-up within a large, global organization
We are a team of experts in our respective disciplines, but more importantly, we strive to harness our collective expertise in the most effective way for the benefit of learners
We combine rigor, data & subject matter expertise with intuition & common sense of what will be most effective for the business. We like to prototype, launch & evaluate. We are comfortable learning from our mistakes.