Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. Were a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients lives easier through technology & we have a good time while were at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation, & ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is the #1 Company to Work for among small & medium size companies in this years annual Glassdoor Employees Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018. Come be a part of our team!
We are currently seeking an energetic & self motivated Sales Development Team Lead to join our team at Silverline. This position is key to supporting both the sales & marketing team. It is a player/coach role that is in line to be promoted to a Business Development Manager so experience cold calling is required & experience leading a team is preferred. As a Sales Development Team Lead you will have the opportunity to impact the bottom line by generating revenue through identifying new opportunities for the sales team. The primary responsibilities are: generating pipeline to meet quota expectations, collaboration with the sales organization, & leading & training the Sales Development Representatives (SDRs)
- Train business development representatives.
- Work alongside marketing, sales, & leadership to execute targeted outbound campaigns.
- Build & develop relevant industry knowledge depending on campaign/vertical in Services Sales Track all client communications, coordinate meetings with sales executives, & dutifully log all activities in Salesforce CRM.
- Work with team to create scripts, email templates, & training for enablement purposes.
- Document all Business Development processes.
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding monthly qualified lead objectives & quotas; generating eight opportunities per quarter.
- Participate as a team member in strategic & tactical planning for the organization.
- Contribute to the development of & implementation of rules of engagement, policies, & procedures & programs.
- Drive exhaustive lead penetration, high activity standards, & pipeline management.
- Support tactical management functions.
- Bachelors Degree or comparable experience
- 2-5 years of experience in Inside Sales/Business Development
- 2-3 years in Sales Management, startup environment, preferred
- Experience in Financial Services or Healthcare, preferred but not required
- Strong strategic thinker & problem solver
- Experience in the Salesforce ecosystem is highly preferred
- People person, able to build & nurture relationships through appropriate follow up & relationship management
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Smart, thorough, & able to work independently
- Able to work as a member of small team & to interact with peers & internal customers in other departments
- Good work ethic, desire to learn & be challenged, self-driven & motivated
- Motivating with an ability to create fun, team building exercises & experiences to develop a team culture & drive performance
- Innovative with an ability to sell ideas internally in order to improve processes throughout the organization
- Experience in leading change as a hands-on manager
- Seeking candidates who are experienced in working/leading a remote team
- Reside in the Eastern & Central time Zones