*Please limit to 3 applications per academic year.
The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
Were looking for Software Engineers to join the Yext Engineering team & drive the technology behind our revolutionary product offering! Our team works in an agile environment running two-week sprints that culminate with demos of features in progress. You will work alongside engineers from the top universities & tech companies in the world, hands-on with the code from day one.
What You'll Do
- Participate in full life-cycle software development
- Design, implement, & deploy highly distributed & scalable systems
- Contribute ideas for new features & identify areas for improvement proactively
- Immerse yourself into the Yext culture & ecosystem by following our engineering motto: Think Big, Learn Fast, & Get Stuff Done
What You Have
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, graduating between December 2021 & August 2022
- Excellent implementation skills in a OOP language (We mostly use Java & Go)
- Fast learner who picks up new technologies quickly
- Ability to work productively in a collaborative team environment
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced environment
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.