WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
As a member of The Knot & WeddingWire Social Media Team, the Social Media Intern will execute on respective social media strategies; curate content; monitor, cultivate, & engage with our social communities, & share creative ideas around growing The Knot & WeddingWires social media networks.
Applications will be accepted for this role through March 8, 2021.
- Drive social media engagement on various social media channels
- Assist in executing the companys social media initiatives & strategies
- Curate & create daily content that builds meaningful connections & encourages follower engagement
- Monitor, cultivate, & engage with followers on a daily basis, participating in conversations that surround our content & brand
- Complete a team project geared toward reaching & engaging the pre-engaged audience, identifying optimal brand partners & crafting a marketing strategy that leverages those insights.
- Collaborate with fellow Marketing interns to devise a brand campaign for one of The Knot Worldwide 2022 major holidays
SUCCESSFUL MARKETING INTERN, SOCIAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- A Bachelors Degree (or for current college students, an in-progress Bachelors degree) with a strong academic record
- Demonstrated success with managing social media communities (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok)
- In-depth knowledge & understanding of all social media platforms. This includes knowing what type of content works best on what platform, optimizing content accordingly, as well as understanding the different nuances of each platform.
- Ability to collect & analyze information from multiple data sources to uncover insights, statistics, & trends.
- Experience with leveraging social media management & analytics tools (Simply Measured, Hootsuite, Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Strong copywriter - ability to adapt voice to meet brand guidelines.
- Visual intelligence: must have a good eye & identify visual content that will resonate with The Knot & WeddingWires followers
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize & manage multiple projects
- Web savvy & enjoys keeping up with new content-sharing technologies online
- Ability to work independently & take initiative
- Strong creative writing & communications skills, with the ability to work collaboratively & cross-functionally
- Creative - has a wealth of fun, creative ideas
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW:
The TKWW Summer Internship Program offers students the exciting opportunity to explore the fast paced tech industry, working for a global leader in weddings. During the program, interns will gain hands-on experience working alongside our teams, while experiencing cross functional programming, speaker series, intern events, & so much more. The TKWW Internship program is paid, full time, & runs for 9 weeks.
- Case Study Competition
- Weekly Speaker
- Series Networking Day
- Partnership & Mentorship Opportunities with Business Leaders
- End of Summer Celebration
- And More!
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.