About TodayTix Group
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
Partnering with over 2,000 theatres, producers, & cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media & travel sites. From our consumer brands like TodayTix & Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, and LastMinute.com, we meet theatregoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customises our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
Were seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theatre, & expanding the theatre-going audience.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
TodayTix Group Tech
Our technology team is driven, opinionated, & committed to customer experience. We believe that writing code can be as expressive a form of communication as art itself.
We are greatly expanding our engineering team & seek engineers with a strong commitment to stability, quality, & getting things right. This is not a go-to-your-cubicle workplace but rather an environment with active cross-team communication & collaborative problem solving.
We are actively working on hiring people from different & diverse backgrounds, educational experiences, abilities/disabilities, etc. We are supportive of accommodations needed to interview & do your job to the best of your ability!
We are looking for associate engineers to join our world-class team of technologists. You will collaborate with the team on expanding our offering on our public websites, our native apps, platforms & services as well as continuous integration tooling that makes us happy & efficient.
- Attention to detail & an enthusiasm to jump in & collaborate
- A love of solving user problems through technology
- Experience of working with at least two of our main technologies (and a desire to learn others on the list):
- CSS (with SaaS, Less or BEM)
- Java / Grails
- React Native
- Some experience of using Git & GitHub
- An understanding of why frontend performance & site speed for users
- Write simple, comprehensible, & maintainable code
- Interested or thrive in a start-up environment & are looking to grow personally & wear new hats as we scale.
- You have experience working in environments that use infrastructure as code
- Experience of remote collaboration on technical problems
- Experience of working with serverless architectures
- Experience of working in a PaaS environment
- Writing automated front-end tests, unit, snapshot or types of test automation
- Knowledge (or general enthusiasm) for the Theatre Business
Good to know
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favourites:
- Healthcare, vision, & dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
- Life & disability insurance
- Free membership & access to One Medical Group & Health Advocate
- Subsidized gym memberships at two New York-based chains
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA & Commuter Benefits
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Employee referral bonuses
- Each office has its own flavor of food fun, but all offer office snacks & weekly company lunches!
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, irrespective of age, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief or sexual orientation.