Highsnobiety is a platform dedicated to the latest in style, culture, & the community pushing them forward. We don't just report on what's happening we are shaping it. From industry deep dives to product curations to our very own in-house garments, our goal is to bring you not anything & everything, but only the best of the best on all fronts. And we want you to be a part of that.
The US Account Management team at Highsnobiety sits in the unique position bridging the gap & connecting the dots between Brand Partnerships & Highsnobiety+ (our in-house agency). The Account Manager works alongside Brand Partnerships to build & maintain strong relationships with new & existing clients & agencies as projects move from pre-sale to post for the full sales cycle. They translate client goals & objectives to HS+ to optimize the execution to ensure delivery in completion on all partnership elements.
The role embedded in the B2B division aims to help brands connect with young, style- conscious audiences. Our global network of thinkers ensures that when a brand does decide to partner up, they get it right every time.
- Serve as digital key contact for clients across multiple projects & providing first-class service in reaching their campaign goals.
- Work with the Creative Team to identify hard costs & packaging strategies to ensure the proposals are forecasted to stay within the preferred margin.
- Translate media strategies into tactical plans that achieve clients objectives & fit within budget.
- Collect tags & creative from clients and/or agencies.
- Work closely with Adops to ensure all campaigns have been implemented correctly & troubleshooted if necessary.
- Responsible for understanding project status & campaign pacing at any given time
- Diligently monitor campaigns, proactively identifying areas of opportunity or risk, & resolving potential discrepancies.
- Aligns with Project Manager to ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope & within budget.
- Working with the AdOps + Digital campaign management team to ensure all line items have launched correctly, & are pacing to deliver in full by the agreed upon end-dates.
- Foresee challenges or obstacles & take action to minimize impact.
- Build relationships with clients throughout the project to retain business.
- Work closely with the teams & leadership to improve workflows & processes
- Architects the final campaign recap story using campaign insights, final program reporting, measurement & research insights.
- 3-5 years experience in sales planning/ account management
- Experience in Agency, Publisher, or client facing role
- Good understanding of the digital advertising & media landscape & delivering digital media programs & reports for client
- A campaign architect, be able to understand & unpack clients wants & needs
- You are solutions driven & creatively minded.
- Experience with Keynote, Google Drive, Adops.
What we offer:
- A comprehensive Covid-19 remote work plan & related sustainable business model
- Motivating, international & creative work atmosphere
- Opportunity to travel
- High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality, independence & creative leeway
- The opportunity to proactively shape a company & help build a global media brand
- Compensation in line with market
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g. generous PTO, 401K)
*all candidates must be eligible to work in the US
Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives & professionals: Every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression or genetic information.