Were looking for a Creative Project Manager to join our close-knitand quickly-growingteam in Brooklyn, NY. Reporting to our Creative Director, the Creative Project Manager will be a true cross-functional collaborator responsible for implementing & improving processes & infrastructure across not only the Brooklinen Creative team, but across the business as a whole.
Youre the perfect fit for the role if you pair obsessive-level organizational habits with detail-orientation, time management skills, and a sense of humor. A successful Creative Project Manager will show leadership, mentorship & motivation, & a willingness to dig in, roll up their sleeves & adapt gracefully to changing business needs.
What youll do:
- Ensure that the Creative team has the tools & information needed to execute outstanding work while adhering to timelines & deliverables that align with business objectives.
- Build on the Creative teams processes & infrastructure to drive efficiency, improve process & communication & create best-in-class creative.
- Facilitate relationships between teams by moving process forward, planning & assigning resources, reworking schedules, raising concerns to appropriate owners early & identifying & resolving open issues that prevent progress.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams as needed to clarify scope of work, goals, timelines & priorities to align work against business goals.
- Handle the resourcing & scheduling of all creatives, & manage their day-to-day.
- Monitor timelines to ensure efficient, on-time delivery of the work & at the highest quality level.
What were looking for:
- 4-5 years of experience in creative operations, project management, or production position at a creative agency or an in-house creative team
- An ability to motivate & mentor others
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite & digital file management required, experience with project management tools (Asana, Smartsheets,, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills & track record of working with others
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Multitasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines & can manage priorities for themselves & others, & pivot easily when priorities change.
Wed also love to see:
- Experience in e-commerce & direct-to-consumer industry a strong plus
Why join us?
- Our team is made up of friendly, funny, welcoming, low-ego, & passionate people -- who also happen to be great at what they do. We all know the people you work with can make or break a job & so we go to great lengths to protect this amazing culture.
- We work hard, but were well-rounded (and well-rested). Breaks to pet dogs & hang with coworkers are encouraged. So is taking vacation (weve got a $1k vacation bonus), getting out of here at a reasonable hour, Summer Fridays, & obviously getting a great night sleep (our day starts at 10am).
- Care about growth? So do we. Were growing rapidly, so weve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. Not the type of place where you wait for your boss to quit before you can get promoted. New projects & business needs pop up every single day, & we always look internally first.
- All the other stuff youd expect - great benefits (with fully company-paid options), a 401k plan, 100% paid parental leave for ALL new parents, budget for learning & development, fun team outings, & much more.
Everyone is welcome at Brooklinen - were passionate about building a team that reflects the diversity of our community & creating an environment where our differences are celebrated. We welcome people across backgrounds, perspectives, identities, experiences, & abilities & cant wait to read your application!
At Brooklinen, we deliver simple, beautiful, high-quality home essentials at a fair price. We cut out the middlemen, brand markups, & anything that doesnt add value for our customers so they can absorb all the savings. We design our own luxury basics & bring them to you at brooklinen.com.
Since launching 2014, Brooklinen has obtained over 35,000+ 5-star reviews & been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ & more.