At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
As an Early Talent Recruiter, youll join Lyfts growing Early Talent Programs (ETP) team & support Intern,New Grad & Apprenticeship hiring across the company. The role will support team-wide university recruiting efforts with the objective of successfully hiring diverse & talent candidates into pipelines across Tech & Business. In addition to full-cycle recruiting, you will also be responsible for strategic pipeline & relationship building on all fronts. This includes participating in & leading events (i.e. virtual On-Campus Recruiting, Career Fairs, Conferences, etc.), building campus & regional relations, as well as additional projects & initiatives across ETP & the larger talent team.
- Work across the entire Early Talent team to support diverse intern, new grad or apprenticeship hiring across multiple profiles in tech & business roles (i.e. SWE, Hardware, Science, Design, Operations) across LOBs
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for multiple pooled & unique pipelines to ensure a seamless, uniform & incredibly positive candidate experience including strategic sourcing, candidate management & closing
- Partner with Recruiting & Programs team to execute recruiting strategy, including in-person or virtual events for the purpose of branding, pipeline generation, & professional development at universities & with partner organizations.
- Creatively build & execute sourcing strategies to engage candidates from events, conferences, referrals & passive candidates to build healthy pipelines
- Build solid relationships with vendors, internal team members, & a wide range of stakeholders across Lyft to execute on targeted recruiting events
- Maintain a high level of data integrity. Ensure that candidate tracking is up to date & compliant in our ATS (Greenhouse) & other internal tools
- Manage relationship management internally with hiring managers to understand positions & team needs, & in some pipelines work with cross functional partners to identify team allocation
- Track & communicate candidate data, key recruiting metrics & pipeline conversion to hiring partners & stakeholders
- Travel as required (once safe to resume)
Experience & Skills:
- A minimum of one year full-cycle university recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience in a fast-paced environment or coordination of high-volume recruiting pipelines
- Proven abilities to execute a strategic campus strategy & build a diverse pipeline
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions & tasks while managing their workload efficiently
- Self-directed with a high sense of urgency while maintaining meticulous attention to detail
- Able to adapt & pivot in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Prioritize data integrity & intentional about tracking hiring metrics
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- A team player - youre willing to help out wherever needed
- You instill trust in your judgment & ability to complete any project
- Ability to be scrappy & resourceful with minimal to no guidance
- Ability & willingness to travel up to 30% during peak recruiting cycles (TBD) & work flexible hours as needed
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- Subscription to Lyft Pink (including 15% off Lyft rides, free Bike rentals, food delivery perks)
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.