DataRobot is the leader in enterprise AI, delivering trusted AI technology & enablement services to global enterprises competing in todays Intelligence Revolution. DataRobots enterprise AI platform democratizes data science with end-to-end automation for building, deploying, & managing machine learning models. This platform maximizes business value by delivering AI at scale & continuously optimizing performance over time. The companys proven combination of cutting-edge software & world-class AI implementation, training, & support services, empowers any organization regardless of size, industry, or resources to drive better business outcomes with AI.
DataRobot accelerates the process of building predictive models to get the most out of valuable data. Our product enables new data scientists to work effectively, gives veteran data scientists the rich detail & control they rely on, & greatly accelerates the process from data to production deployment of predictive models.
The Business Ops team is responsible for creating AI Applications that are built on top of our DataRobot platform. We are creating the No Code Builder, which has drag & drop capabilities for quickly assembling an AI App. Our team uses the following technology on a routine basis: Python, flask, docker, pytest, MongoDB, redis, nginx, & RabbitMQ, among many others.
- Work closely with Product to define improvements to our flagship product that will help users succeed on their own.
- Design, implement, & test those features.
- Seek, give, & receive constructive feedback to teammates through code & specification reviews
- 3+ years of engineering experience, preferably in Python
- Prior experience designing, implementing, & communicating features with stakeholders.
- Effective verbal & written communication
- Desire to learn whatever it takes to drive a project to completion
Good to have:
- Managing projects & communicating with engineers on other teams.
- Core Pydata stack is nice to have: numpy, scipy, pandas, & scikit learn
Data Science & Machine Learning experience is nice to have