The Sourcing Manager will be responsible for establishing & adhering to procure to payguidelines based on the strategic objectives & goals outlined by Shutterstock the delivers best-in-class business results. The Sourcing Manager will assist with the procure to pay process, cost-benefit analysis, contract evaluation, negotiation, reporting & quality assurance & supporting multiple departments & projects.
- Devise fruitful sourcing strategies. Discover best in class suppliers & initiate advantageous partnerships & terms
- Identifies costs, plans, schedules, & performance of procurement activities in accordance with business project schedules & plans
- Drive savings, while getting better responsiveness & mitigating vendor risks
- Partner with Legal team to ensure accurate & timely data entry into Shutterstocks contract management system
- Analyze existing agreements & metricize quality of engagements
- Review contracts to assess for potential negotiation/sourcing opportunities
- Support sourcing analysis efforts & work with various departments to identify & onboard new suppliers
- Track & report key functional metrics to reduce expenses & improve effectiveness
- Processing of purchase request against Shutterstock policies & financial objectives
- Establish & maintain strong working relationships with suppliers for RFIs & RFPs
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data & prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts & agreements
- Generate weekly & monthly reports to stakeholders
- Evaluate & audit T&E & P-card transactions
- Conduct day-to-day purchasing for multiple departments in accordance to Shutterstock policies & procedure
- Complete purchase requests including but not limited to: amendments & purchase agreements for review. Follow documents through to full conformity then update necessary databases & staff.
- Assists in the communication of purchasing policies & practices to relevant groups of employees, customers, & internal business units.
- Maintain confidential company information & filing system for purchases & correspondence documents
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Self- driven & ambitious, strong desire to understand departmental strategies & help develop guidelines to support daily operations
- At least 5 - 10 years of experience within Procurement, Commercial Operations, and/or Finance
- Understanding of procurement/sourcing trends & legal terms as they relate to purchasing contracts & framework agreements
- Outstanding analytical skills & a proven ability to connect data analysis with business issues & decisions
- Demonstrates ability to build & maintain strong relationships & industry network
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills; proven ability to negotiate contract terms & agreements
- Execute analyses & make suggestions for improvement of overall sourcing strategy
- Strong problem solving skills with ability think critically about potential commercial risks
- Sense of ownership & pride in your performance & its impact on company success
- Bachelors degree
- Workday experience a plus
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V