TheFork, a TripAdvisor Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, & Australia, operating in 12 countries around the globe. TheFork connects restaurants & diners.
TheFork aims to bring happiness to diners through amazing restaurant experiences. Our users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (location, type of cuisine, average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability & instantly book online. TheFork also provides restaurant owners with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables them to optimize reservations management, streamline operations & ultimately improve service & revenues.
We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business & how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers & our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
Within the Central Marketing team, the Acquisition, Media & Partnerships department is in charge of growing TheForks user base & increasing the engagement of existing users through all digital channels (SEA, Paid Social, App campaigns, etc.) as well as through offline media, for all TheFork geographies. In the day-to-day, this team works closely with other departments such as (i) marketing teams from local markets, (ii) central functional teams (Data, CRM, Brand), & (iii) key partners (Google, Facebook, agencies)
Assisting the Acquisition, Media & Partnerships team, your main missions will be:
- Report, analyze & optimize the online paid campaigns: follow up our main KPIs, make recommendations & propose tests to improve performance in alignment with the global strategy.
- Coordinate the creatives process: liaise with the brand team & local team to provide the best creatives for the campaigns & visibility opportunities on Partners channels taking into account market specificities
- Implement & check campaigns tracking : ensure that all campaigns are correctly tracked (adding UTM & testing the different events followed)
- Support local marketing teams: know about their business needs, strategy, market specificity & provide them support on creative, online paid campaign optimization & analysis.
- Manage the restaurant matching on strategic Partners (such as Google) : follow up & actions plan to directly improve the performance of the partnerships & increase customers acquisition
- Benchmark best practices from competitors: analyze creative, levers & strategies to have a vision of what are doing other actors in the market (food & tech related)
- Coordinate the app stores marketing planning : collect marketing actions toward local teams & follow up with Google & Apple app stores teams.
Who are you?
- Student in a Business School (or equivalent) - (Bac +5/ +4)
- First experience in a digital Marketing environment is a plus
- Analytics mindset & good knowledge of Excel is a big plus
- Humble, dynamic, positive mindset & eager to learn
- Teamwork oriented, startup-minded, with strong food & web sensitivity
- Thrives in a collaborative international environment
- Impeccable English speaking & writing skills