Who are we?
WorldRemit is changing the way people send money abroad. Weve taken something complicated & made it simple. Tap the WorldRemit App or click on our website & your international transfer is made to a bank account, cash pickup, Mobile Money, or airtime top-up. Founded in 2010, we send international remittances from 50 countries to more than 150 countries & we continue to expand our footprint.
Using WorldRemit is easy because we do the hard bit, connecting hundreds of banks, money agents, mobile operators & payment systems around the world. These were never designed to work together, but WorldRemit makes it happen.
WorldRemit has grown on average by 50% year on year & is now processing over 3bn of remittances on an annualised basis. We have raised c.$200 million in funding, currently employ over 750 employees & have offices in London, USA, Philippines, Poland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong & other locations.
The journey is just beginning. We believe in faster, simpler, more accessible money transfers. That means building better products & services for our customers.
Changing the world isnt easy so we only hire the most talented people. You need to think differently, believe in new solutions to old problems, & have the drive to make them happen. We aim to attract, retain & develop people that can bring to life our values:
You can learn more about our culture & how we work by watching this video on our Careers page
About the Role
WorldRemit is looking for a forward-thinking, structured & analytically minded marketer to join our team. As our business grows fast & our marketing activities intensify & scale up, the Marketing Campaigns Planning Manager will help the team take a step back, build a holistic view of marketing activities, optimise planned activities, & plan multi-channel marketing campaigns. By optimising our planning process, youll play a key role in ensuring WorldRemit ultimately achieves business objectives.
Key to this will be the ability to work collaboratively with marketing & business stakeholders from across WorldRemit, & synthetise complex things in a simple & user-friendly way. The Marketing Campaigns Planning Manager will have an excellent & up-to-date breadth of knowledge on marketing channels & will thrive on constantly pushing the boundaries to ensure WorldRemits campaign planning is seen as best in class.
- Marketing campaigns planning: Youll be in charge of planning global multi-channel marketing campaigns. To do so:
o Youll provide objective, data-driven marketing recommendations based on an in-depth analysis of customer & market information. Youll also leverage key learning drawn from past campaigns, to build a calendar proposal.
o Youll coordinate with marketing & business stakeholders to validate the campaigns calendar & youll ensure it is implemented as planned.
o Youll optimise the existing campaign dashboard to make it a comprehensive & user-friendly tool to be shared with marketing & business stakeholders.
- Holistic marketing view: Youll build from scratch a holistic dashboard of marketing activities, including multi-channel marketing campaigns, but also regional campaigns & mono-channel activities (online, CRM, PR, offline). Youll identify gaps between planned activities & business priorities, & youll provide recommendations about how to optimise marketing plans to best reach our business objectives. Youll also advocate for new initiatives or process improvements using customer research, hard data, & marketing & business metrics to derive insights & shape recommendations.
- Marketing campaigns budget: Youll manage the budget of the marketing campaigns team, ensuring that the budget is spent as planned & flagging any discrepancy between plans & spend.
Summary of required experience & attributes
- Marketing degree & experience
- Fluent in English
- Structured & analytical individual
- Stakeholder coordination skills
- Good communication & presentation skills, with an ability to take complex data & communicate in a digestible manner to stakeholders
- Previous planning experience
- Budget management experience
- Optimistic, can-do attitude
- Humble & eager to learn, whatever the level of experience
- Another language is desirable
- Affinity or emotional connections to migrant communities especially from Sub Saharan Africa and/or SE Asia is an advantage