Remesh is one of the world's leading conversation platforms for engaging & understanding large groups of people - including customers, employees, prospects, or constituents. The Remesh platform uses AI & machine learning to analyze, understand, & segment participant responses to questions & prompts, online & in real time. Through this process, our customers are able to quickly draw out actionable insights as they engage thousands of participants simultaneously.
We are a team of passionate, motivated, & intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (i.e., we are fun!). We are all united by a mission to build a platform that can help people truly understand each other - across political, geographical, & cultural divides - to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
As of March 2018, Remesh has secured $10 million in Series A funding. We are excited to be disrupting the $70+ billion insights industry. We know what we're building is special, & we're looking for energetic people to help us create something extraordinary!
As a Senior Software Engineer in Test, you will ensure high-quality, rapid software releases by guiding our product teams testing strategy & owning our automated regression testing.The following are the day-to-day responsibilities of the Senior Software Engineer in Test:
- Work with other engineers & the product team to develop & execute test cases
- Understand our software & determine an appropriate automated testing strategy
- Identify tools & build our automated testing framework, including reporting
- Triage defects & advocate for customers
- Proactively identify weaknesses & defects in our application code, determine root causes & suggest fixes.
- Help scale our development team through mentorship & process improvement.
- 5+ years as a software engineer specializing in test
- Web application testing experience
- Experience designing & building automated testing frameworks
- Proficiency with standard testing methodologies
- Expert ability to analyze requirements, identify edge cases & develop test cases
- Strong communication skills
- Creative & methodical approach to problem solving
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience with Selenium & Page Object Model
- Located in or willing to relocate to New York City
The Benefits of Working with Remesh
- Medical Dental Vision Coverage
- 401K plan
- Flexible work arrangements pending supervisor approval
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that celebrates, often
- Stipend for ongoing learning
- An office in the heart of Manhattans Flatiron District