Medallia is the pioneer & market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding & management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens & residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person & every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
As a Manager in Professional Services, you will be assigned to multiple projects & client accounts based on our needs, interests & expertise. You will be responsible for managing online clients, understanding their goals, & leading teams of analysts & specialists to deliver projects on time, on budget, & ensuring quality service. & configuration of the Medallia platform. Projects range from implementing our software for new customers to continuously improving existing programs.
• Lead projects & lead teams of analysts & specialists to implement our software & continuous program improvements
• Project revenue, manage budgets & expenses, estimate your human resource needs etc.
• Get customers back on track when accounts or implementations are at risk
• Understand client goals, grow accounts, & ensure renewal
• Work closely with the Regional Director of Professional Services & with the business teams
• Familiarize yourself with Medallia software for the configuration process, implementation & expansion methods, & ensure service quality
• Develop a deep understanding of the Medallia suite of products
• Take responsibility for results & solve problems
• Focus on leading projects & motivating teams
• Relentless, customer-oriented with an innate understanding of the principles of good customer service
• 5+ years of professional services experience for SaaS companies, or project execution including cost management & risk forecasting
• 5+ years experience managing stakeholders / clients at Executive level
• Bac +3/4; Preferred Project Management Certification