Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is looking for a passionate project management professional to manage process & planning of our go-to-market calendar & support our brand growth. To ensure success in the role, the Product Launch Senior Specialist will understand our ways of working & all of the key players involved. Understanding processes, dependencies, managing deadlines, problem solving & managing cross-functional relationships are key to success in this role.
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Caspers sleep products including its pillow, bedding, & furniture are developed in-house by the companys award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies in the World & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do...
- Manage & enforce adherence to individual product launch GTM calendar day-to-day, considering product development, packaging, samples, marketing, & environment needs
- Partner closely with merchandising leads to build out all aspects of product launch from concept through in-store delivery
- Coordinate with Product Launch Lead to communicate all launch production deliverables & changes to channels & the cross-functional teams as appropriate, with an understanding of the interdependencies to all cross-functional teams
- Call out product risk, run interference, solve for opportunities & problems at the product/sku level of launches by partnering with Product Launch Lead & appropriate teams
- Develop & implement process updates & improvements
- Create & maintain the Ops meeting agenda
- Manage all cross-functional sample needs & coordination with Ops & Product Development teams
- Manage high volume of cross functional data & integrate product & launch data into new tools & systems
- Manage the coordination of environments needs
- Support European product level calendar creation & manage daily deliverables as derived from the North American launches.
- Manage warranties on new launch product
- Manage OPS weekly touch base on inventory
Our dream candidate has...
- At least 5 years project management experience including process improvement
- Prior experience creating & managing calendars; skilled in building & managing complex calendars. Must possess deep understanding of product development & product launch process.
- Fluency in Excel, Powerpoint, Google suite; basic knowledge of PLM, Confluence, & Salsify would be preferred.
- Excellent communicator with an innate ability to influence others. Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to drive to timelines & keep individuals on task. Must be detail oriented & balance multiple priorities at once.
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!