Advertising Account Manager, UK
About the role:
We are looking for an Account Manager supporting the UK region to join our Growth Advertisers team in the London office, with huge opportunities for growth.
As a strategic consultant for Taboolas performance advertising customers, this person will be responsible for onboarding new advertisers, creating individual success plans, managing a large book of business & identifying upsell opportunities at scale. With the right amount of autonomy & encouraged to be impactful, they will be working on projects & team wide initiatives, collaborating with different teams across the organisation to constantly improve Taboolas products & processes.
The ideal candidate will bring an entrepreneurial, analytical, creative & efficient mind & have very strong relationship management skills. We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment with an international team of smart, passionate & fun people.
Responsibilities & skills:
- Onboard new advertising customers with a strong focus on performance
- Grow revenue for large book of accounts in the UK region
- Identify, pitch & monitor upsell opportunities at scale
- Monitor campaign performance & help clients with campaign strategy & optimisation
- Work closely with the Product, Marketing & Support organisations to drive revenue & increase customer satisfaction
- Troubleshoot & resolve issues in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to improve products & the customer experience
- Work with a variety of advertisers such as brands, agencies & affiliates - help them make Taboola a must have channel in their digital marketing mix
- Make an impact on our product, being the connecting link between advertisers & product teams
- Use individual skills & strengths to take on projects & initiatives you are passionate about
- Native/fluent English
- 1-2 years of professional experience (client-facing in the digital media/online publisher space preferred but not required)
- Outstanding relationship management & customer service skills
- Exceptional verbal & oral communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise & manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work & collaborate within a high-performing team
Why choose Taboola?
Taboola is widely recognised as the worlds leading content discovery platform that now serves editorial & video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month on premium websites such as T-Online, Bloomberg, The Daily Mail & NDTV. World class brands such as Expedia, Microsoft, Samsung & Whirlpool leverage Taboola's platform to uplift brand awareness as well as deliver online engagement & conversions.
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth & offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued & be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself. With an office culture thats international, social & supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, flexible working as well as working from home, stock options & Perkbox to name just a few.
You can copy anything, but you can never copy a companys culture. The culture at Taboola is exceptional & we not only bring publishers & advertisers together, but also like to come together ourselves. This starts from the moment you join, with an exceptional onboarding programme that will give you the tools & everything you need to learn about Taboola & your role. As well as state of the art tools: MacBooks, automatisation tools, office space, etc.
We pride in delivering a more personalised & tailored experience by partnering directly with the advertisers & publishers.
So, if youre ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace & endless opportunities with exciting brands, why not come & see what were all about, you wont be disappointed.
By submitting your application/CV, you consent that any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboolas Employee Data Policy:
(https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.