- Defining the strategy for client insights department & managing the insights budget
- Managing the client insights team for the US market (3 persons)
- Development of consumer & market insights for verticals (CPG, Retail, Automotive, Travel, Tech, Finance, Luxury) ) - B2C, B2B in line with the business objectives & the long term roadmap
- Supporting sales & strategic account teams with insights for creative, strategic or consulting purposes
- Designing measurement methodologies linked to our clients business objectives
- Set up of research programs for Teads strategic accounts, follow-up & supervision
- Sourcing innovative research partners & reference a set of providers that will be our preferred partners
- Internal communication on learnings & best practices
- Measuring the ROI of our research investment
- Relationship & reporting with key internal stakeholders: management, sales, marketing, innovation, studio.
- Bachelors degree in marketing research. MBA in marketing a plus.
- Min 10 years of experience in market research
- Knowledge & expertise of digital media, the FMCG industry
- Experience in measuring ROI for media & marketing budget & measurement of the impact of media investment on branding & sales
- Team management & ability to work in an international environment
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads is the global media platform.
We have united & empowered the best publishers in the world & distribute ads to over 1.2Bn people every month within professionally-produced content.
Our end-to-end platform delivers full-funnel, outcome-oriented advertising powered by cutting-edge creative technology (Teads Studio) & AI-driven optimization. Not content with outdated ad experiences in the market, we have reinvented digital ads & raised quality standards to delight users, publishers & advertisers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through its team of 700+ in 26 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.