Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which together with Coinbase & the Centre Consortium oversees the standards & protocol for what has become the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin. USDC now stands at well over $10 billion market cap & is adding nearly $300 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week.Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
Circles Product Marketing team leads go-to-market for our suite of products, & creates & execute campaigns to drive product growth. Product Marketing is a highly cross-functional role at Circle, partnering closely with Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success & Finance to name a few. Different from many other Product Marketing teams, our team works across the entire product lifecycle, from helping shape the product, to driving launch & commercialization, to growing product adoption post-launch.
Circle is looking for a Product Marketer to join our team focused on Pricing & Packaging. You will develop a deep understanding of the Circle suite of products & the value they provide to our customers. You will then extrapolate this value perception into packaging & pricing strategies to drive profitable growth for the business. This will be a high impact, highly cross functional role, sitting at the intersection of Product, Go to Market, & financial planning. You will help build out frameworks, monitoring & controls ensuring sound unit economics across the business, & contribute to holistic business model design. You love building, arent afraid to jump into the weeds, & thrive in ambiguity. You can dissect complex products & understand core value propositions, & bring them to life through pricing.
What youll work on:
- Team up with Product & Go to Market leaders to build pricing & packaging strategies across the breadth of Circles products
- Build a strong understanding of the value our products bring to our customers, & devise strategies to maximize value capture & profitability
- Partner with Segments & Solutions team to map vertical specific pricing & packaging into the broader model
- Build out systems to raise visibility on unit economics, monitor margins, & make data driven decisions
- Partner with Sales to support enterprise deal negotiations through pricing analysis & strategy
- Work with Product, Accounting & Finance to ensure requirements for new pricing are communicated & seamlessly embedded into operations
- Develop & refine a robust process for gathering market feedback, refining the pricing model, & driving education & alignment across the business on an ongoing basis
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multi Stakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees, families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in an operational role or in a consultancy, ideally delivering Pricing, Go-to-Market and/or Product recommendations, or working on highly strategic questions for the business
- Experience conducting qualitative & quantitative research on value perception, market research & competitive intelligence
- Strong understanding of B2B pricing & underlying drivers of decision making
- Passion & aptitude for numbers balanced with strong understanding of customer motivations to buy
- You thrive in unstructured environments & bringing order to chaos
- Experience in blockchain, fintech, or payments is a plus
- Proficiency with SQL is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.