Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000% year over year. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
The Circle Treasury team is looking to hire an analyst to help grow our global treasury operations. This role is an opportunity to work across business functions including Product, Customer Support & Engineering. You will be a key contributor to growing Treasury operations & optimizing processes.
What youll work on:
- Ensuring an accurate, up-to-date cash position;
- Collaborate across internal & external teams to address & resolve USDC operational challenges by working closely with Engineering, CX as well as Banking partners;
- Support customer activities for fiat flowing through our platform;
- Individuals should be comfortable problem solving with a driven attitude to improving standards;
- Identify & investigate opportunities for new processes & resources;
- Support cash management operations & help develop strategies to maximize efficiencies, safeguard assets & minimize costs;
- Evaluate internal control structures to identify weaknesses & any associated risks, as well as make recommendations on how to mitigate those risks;
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic & excel in a fast-paced environment;
- Support Accounting through month-end close, including reconciliations;
- Assist with Insurance renewal & related requests.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multi Stakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What youll bring to Circle:
- 5+ years experience in Treasury, Banking, Payments Industry or related field;
- Established ability to organize, analyze & interpret data to explain irregularities or trends;
- Experience in core cash management, Payments Industry or Treasury Management System experience preferred;
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities & use good judgement to establish order or priorities on the fly;
- Self-motivated & creative problem-solver;
- Proven success at identifying & documenting key performance & risk indicators & can develop meaningful & insightful management dashboards & reporting;
- Ability to influence internal & external teams to resolve exception items & achieve organizational objectives on an expedient basis;
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics or related field;
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.