About Compass Compass is a real estate technology company building a single platform that supports the entire home buying & selling process. We deliver an incomparable experience to both agents & their clients all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
Our Technology Compass is building the infrastructure, data & technology on which the future of the real estate industry will operate. Compass platform integrates listings, client & transaction data all in one place, giving agents personalized recommendations & insights on how to better serve their clients.
Our Investors Compass has raised $1.5 billion in financing to date. In its most recent round, Compass secured $370 million in Series G funding led by the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, Dragoneer Investment Group, & Softbank Vision Fund. Compass investors have backed the most promising technology companies in the world including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Airbnb, WeWork, Uber & Lyft.
Compass seeks a Marketing Advisor to join our Atlanta (Buckhead) team. Marketing Advisors shape our agents marketing initiatives, from concept & development through implementation & tracking. You will work collaboratively with the internal marketing & creative team & external vendors to execute agent marketing initiatives & help ensure cohesion between the Compass brand & the marketing/advertising deliverables for agents. You will be part of a team determining & refining agent marketing policies, processes, strategies, & best practices. At Compass, our agents are our brand & vice versa. When their marketing excels, Compass does too. The Marketing Advisor provides vital account services & strategy to our agents to help their marketing efforts be the best they can be.
At Compass You Will:
- Consult with agents daily to identify their marketing needs & help them execute tactics to deliver on those needs successfully & efficiently
- Provide guidance & outstanding client service to guide agent work from start to finish & provide value to make their marketing efforts more efficient, less time consuming & more effective
- Liaise between the design team & agents to communicate & coordinate project delivery & all associated materials (design, photography, copywriting & overall content development)
- Assist with implementing best-in-class agent marketing projects on an individual account basis; work with the entire marketing team to determine best practices & process improvements that will benefit all agents nationally
- Monitor agents ongoing marketing efforts & analyze performance to determine effectiveness, helping inform future activities
- Work with agents to develop marketing plans that allow them to maximize their budgets against tactics that will provide the greatest return for their business. Includes activations in multiple channels including branding, advertising in print, digital, outdoor & social, photography & video, direct mail & more
- Oversee onboarding of agents to learn the Compass proprietary marketing & product tools & offerings & help guide training & usage of those tools
- Support the marketing & creative department by relaying real estate market trends, industry forecasts & new product information